Movies that You Like from 2009

The hangover, district 9 and some movie Jack Black was in.... Year one (I think?)
 
Ooo. That is a tough choice. I would have to say either District 9 or Live Free or Die Hard. :)
 
i thought the hangover was just...ok...it wasnt nearly as funny as everyone made it out to be. i would have to say my favorite movie for this year would be monsters vs aliens! i am a kid at heart and an artist so it appeals to me in both ways. plus its funny and has seth rogen in it <3

and then star trek of course...













j.c.
 
Inglorious Bastards, Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, Up, Terminator: Salvation, The Hurt Locker, Capitalism: A Love Story, Zombieland, and The Men Who Stare At Goats were all good.

I would say district 9 but I never got the chance to see it. I might rent it for a watch later today.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top