W Wranthis I made one post Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 7 Mar 14, 2010 #1 Hey I was wondering if you guys know of any good <$50 mid tower cases with a front fan slot that the air moves through the front panel and not the bottom because I have carpet floors
Hey I was wondering if you guys know of any good <$50 mid tower cases with a front fan slot that the air moves through the front panel and not the bottom because I have carpet floors
F Facey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 23, 2009 Messages 2,555 Mar 14, 2010 #2 Well.. I use the Sirius Tower.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156061&cm_re=Sirius-_-11-156-061-_-Product Mine is black and it comes with a front, rear, and side panel fan.. two 120mm and one 80mm I found it cheaper than new egg at a Fry's And couldn't love it more. Plenty of room and bays.. lots of slots in the back
Well.. I use the Sirius Tower.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156061&cm_re=Sirius-_-11-156-061-_-Product Mine is black and it comes with a front, rear, and side panel fan.. two 120mm and one 80mm I found it cheaper than new egg at a Fry's And couldn't love it more. Plenty of room and bays.. lots of slots in the back
M Madcop122 (Sky) Active Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 265 Mar 14, 2010 #3 Idk man, 50$ is enough to get mad for wasting and too little for a case. I'd go for something more expensive.
Idk man, 50$ is enough to get mad for wasting and too little for a case. I'd go for something more expensive.
The_Turtlebean Poster Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 162 Mar 14, 2010 #4 you could buy a crap case and mod it.
M Madcop122 (Sky) Active Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 265 Mar 14, 2010 #5 Modding = time time = money money = easy See the pattern? lol xD
T that_guy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 677 Mar 15, 2010 #6 Well you could be like the rest of us cheap-o-reap-o's and buy a shelf and mount it on your desk >.>
I I-Die-Often Forum Fanatic Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 955 Mar 15, 2010 #8 reflex99 said: Antec 300/200? Click to expand... This. The 300 is VERY nice for the price... I haven't seen a 200 first hand but would assume it should be pretty nice too.
reflex99 said: Antec 300/200? Click to expand... This. The 300 is VERY nice for the price... I haven't seen a 200 first hand but would assume it should be pretty nice too.
W Wranthis I made one post Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 7 Apr 10, 2010 #9 Well if anybody was wondering I took madcop122's advise and got the NZXT Hades for $70.
S Spinky I made one post Joined Apr 10, 2010 Messages 4 Apr 10, 2010 #11 most everyone loves the antec 300 and im pretty sure its right around that price point
D dbee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 638 Apr 12, 2010 #12 I use the antec 300 in my office rigs. Plenty of room for all you need, good airflow, nice design and excellent case . Got it on sale for $42 at MC.
I use the antec 300 in my office rigs. Plenty of room for all you need, good airflow, nice design and excellent case . Got it on sale for $42 at MC.