Gone for a bit

R3D S3RPENT55

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
1,429
Sorry to say guys but I'm am unfortunately not going to be on the servers for about a week. Here in NJ we have been experiencing heavy rains and unfortunately my room is in the basement. So long story short my carpet is soaked and like mildew. So yeah unfortunately I cannot get to my pc. So yeah I am on my iPod right now so I can get on the forums atleast (thank god) But yeah... See you in about a week!

~R3D
 
woah heavy rain for a week? Reminds me of Hard Rain... O_O
See ya in a week man!
 
*UPDATE* I was told today that if all goes well my room should be fixed up and I should be back in by this Friday!! See you all on the servers when I get back! :)

~R3D
 
Yeah I would do that but Im already stuck in my little brothers room for a week. But it's not all bad he still has an xbox. Which means I can work on my MW2 skill. Better then nothing :) It just hurts being away from the eGO servers. :(

~R3D
 
*UPDATE* The floor is done! I will begin moving everything back into my room tommorow after school! I should be back on the servers tommorow night! Can't wait to see you all on CS:S and Vent!!!

~R3D
 
*UPDATE* The floor is done! I will begin moving everything back into my room tommorow after school! I should be back on the servers tommorow night! Can't wait to see you all on CS:S and Vent!!!

~R3D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top