Who recruited YOU into EdgeGamers?

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
So I see a lot of new people joining. Who recruited you into edgegamers? Was it a regular member? An admin? Another pub?

I like to recognize mrcool now and then for recruiting me into edgegamers. So? What's your story? Who recruited you? Put it in your signature and show them how much you love them. Maybe you'll find some new friends that were also recruited into EdgeGamers by the same person! Don't be shy.


Who recruited you?
;)

bear
 
No one.

I found this website upon Google's meta entries.

:(
 
I got recruited by another member he just kept telling me how great this place was so i thought what the heck i'll give it a shot and i've loved it ever since. ^-^
 
Nobody recruited me!

As many old members know, eGO was created out of me... and the shoutbox created out of my right arm. :)


(oh... i was playing on the servers and the free admin got me interested, but nobody recruited me :))

<3 eGO FOREVER!​
 
Sadly, no one recruited me. I was just playing around on the servers, and I asked myself this question: "Since, I play here so much, why not join eGO?" and thus I joined EdgeGamers.
 
I wasn't exactly "recruited" by anyone. But it was you, evilbear, who inspired me to join eGO on the Dust2 server! <333

We need to get Blindy's army of recruits to spam this thread.
 
Thethuster.

Anytime I'd ask him if he wanted to play TF2 he'd always say "Sure, any eGO server".
 
Blindy recruited me.

I wasnt sure if I could at the time so I kept saying "ask me tomorrow". I'm glad he kept bugging me to join, because quite frankly, I love it here :cool:
 
Last edited:
We need to get Blindy's army of recruits to spam this thread.

And THAT is why promotions aren't done based on popularity ;)

I installed DoD again after a year off approximately 1 year and 2 1/2 weeks ago...first server that showed up was Avalanche, so I hopped in. 3 days later, I decided to join eGO after Numb3rs invited me to join up. He's now an Advisor within the BC2 division.
 
I wasnt recruited by anybody, but someone did tell me in-game if im interested in joining the clan. So i said why not.
 
I joined out of my own accord. Basically, Highschool server recruited me: not a member! I asked myself in pub chat how to sign up, register, and read the start here to figure out how to do MAUL and all that my own.
 
I wasn't recruited by anyone, I happened to stumble upon the jail server and fell in love with everyone and everything and yeah.
What a touching moment.
 
Started playing DoD:S after a 5 yr break and happened to come across eGO's Flash server. Enjoyed the people and the attitude towards punk free gaming, saw the addy pop up in game and came to visit and the rest is history :)
 
If it werent for phixx who plays tf2, i wouldnt be here today, and i thank him so much for that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top