Who recruited YOU into EdgeGamers?

Recruited a few years ago by Zapper. I was playing on our TF2 dustbowl server and he offered, I gladly accepted.
 
I was not recruited by anyone per se, but my application was approved by Sixxgunn and I was welcomed by djsatan; my transfer app to CoD was accepted by FuzzyBear.
 
Well, my friend sent me guest pass for Counter strike, and the first server I played on was the eGO dust2.

I played for about 2-3 days before deciding to join on the forums.
 
JohnT recruited me, then promoted me the next day =)

Sadly I've been gone for quite awhile (boot camp and stuff) but am back now.
 
I wasn't recruited by anyone but Baron Rojo's awesomeness made me join eGO. :)
 
I was a regular with other "pubs" on the 9th Rangers 24/7 Kalt server. I think that's what it was at least. After a hiatus from DoD I came back to find the server shut down. eGO's 24/7 Kalt server was the first one I found after that. I loved playing in a server where I wasn't subject to swearing and where everyone was friendly. After some time as a pub I finally said to myself "I might as well join, what have I got to lose?"

So I guess I recruited myself, but really the environment and experience on our great servers won me over.
 
No one. I joined because I loved playing on the Italy server, and loved the rules and players.
 
I got recruited by the power of stickyfinger :P but i havent seen him for a LOOOOOONG time now =( he was realy nice too me ;)
 
No one, i just joined a server one day and was like wow this is actually enjoyable
 
I Didnt get recruited by anyone I stumbled apon this eGO Crossfire CoD4 server and this made me want to join even though I am Australian and its an American clan :D
 
A Dude named Alias recruited me back in October of 07...Well he pointed me in the right direction anyways :)

Dunno whatever happened to him...
 
Back
Top