How could I earn admin on the DoD sniping server? (how to get =(eG)=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcop122 (Sky)

Active Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
265
I love eGO. Whenever I'm on I'm in the DoD sniping server. In 4 days I've gotten to the top 2,000 in ranks. I really enjoy the server and think i can better the community with my wisdom and promising responsible with admin. Please give me suggestions on how to gain a higher ranking in the eGO community. If this is inappropriate to post on the forum then please just close the thread completely. Thank you!
 
Admin is earned by you being active, mature, and respectful. Posting on forums is good, and so is becoming a regular on ventrilo.

It can be months, even years before you get admin. But just remember, if you so get it, it's because you were yourself, and didn't make an idiot of yourself.,
 
Taken Right From Fluffy

Here are things that we check when adding members to the promotion list:

1) MAUL verification (you have no idea how many potentials aren't verified)
2) Server Activity
3) MAUL history (demotions, Leadership notes)
4) Application date (as opposed to forum join date)
5) Forum Activity (2 posts in application thread = not active member)
6) Last visit to forum (Over a few weeks, and it's useless to promote)
7) In game name (Must match forum ID, no house tags, no inappropriate changes)
8) Vent Activity. (If you're never in Ventrilo, we do notice)

And remember to NEVER ask for one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top