Corpse Bug?

Dr. Mallori

Rookie
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
39
Hey all, I've had a very weird issue that I can't seem to resolve!

After having installed a config file that was intended to improve FPS on lower-end systems, I saw a great increase in FPS. However, I started having a problem with the corpses of dead players.

Specifically, they stack up on top of each other in a weird ragdoll-type form on 1 particular point of the map. So far the only 2 maps I've played (Donner and Avalanche) both have shown the same bug.

Screenshots of the issue:
IUTEb.jpg


OF6hI.jpg


I'm not quite sure how to fix this, I look over the config but can't figure any setting that would cause this on first glance. :facewall: I've included a copy of the config here:
Code:
cl_ejectbrass 0			//Disables shells flying out of guns
cl_phys_props_enable 0		//Disables physics objects
cl_phys_props_max 0		//Disables physics objects
cl_muzzleflash_dlight_3rd 0	//Disables 3rd person muzzle flashes lighting up surrounding area
cl_muzzleflash_dlight_1st 0	//Disables 1st person muzzle flashes lighting up surrounding area
cl_ragdoll_fade_time 1		//Causes dead bodies to disappear immediately (default: 15)
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0	//Disable ragdoll physics
cl_show_splashes 0		//Disables water splash effects
cl_smooth 0			//Disables smoothing views after prediction errors/juddering effect
commentary 0			//Disables map commentary
dsp_enhance_stereo 0		//Disable stereo effect sound enhancing
dsp_slow_cpu 1			//For systems with slower CPU's: Reduces quality of dsp effects
mat_antialias 0			//Disables AA
mat_bumpmap 0			//Disables Bump Mapping
mat_bloom 0			//Disables bloom effect
mat_bufferprimitives 1		//Buffer primitive objects
mat_clipz 0			//Lowers water quality
mat_fastspecular 1		//Fast specular lighting
mat_hdr_enabled 0		//Disables HDR
mat_mipmaptextures 0		//Textures quality worsens with distance
r_cheapwaterstart 1		//Worsens water quality
r_cheapwaterend 1		//Worsens water quality
r_drawdetailprops 0		//Don't draw detail props
r_dynamic 0			//Disables dynamic lighting
r_lightinterp 0			//Disables light interpolation
r_propsmaxdist 100		//Object fading distance
r_RainSimulate 0		//Disables rain
r_shadows 0			//Disable shadows
rope_smooth 0			//Disables Anti-Aliasing effect on ropes
cl_cmdrate 101			//Sets CMD Rate for cable/DSL
cl_updaterate 101		//Sets update rate for cable/DSL
rate 25000			//Sets rate for cable/DSL
cl_interp "0.01"		//Sets interp value
cl_interpolate 1		//Interpolates entities on the client
fog_enable 0			//Disables Fog
fog_enable_water_fog 0		//Disables water fog
gl_clear 0			//Disables hiding of cracks/faults between textures

It really affects me the most on Donner, as tens of bodies just stack up right above tank, effectively blocking my view of any snipers in the Axis sniper house. Any help is appreciated!
 
Hey all, I've had a very weird issue that I can't seem to resolve!

try: cl_ragdoll_fade_time 15 (revert to default) and reload

if not, try

cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 1 (re-enable ragdoll physics) and reload


let us know
 
Back
Top