10 Little known facts about you

FluffyTDestroyer

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
1,662
Let's start this one rolling... List ten facts about yourself that most people don't know.

1. I'm terrified of spiders and most bugs. Worms are okay.
2. I worked as a Santa's helper for six years in a row.
3. Almost all of my shoes are 2-3 inch heels because I'm so short.
4. I used to own a motorcycle. I sold it a few weeks before my wedding.
5. I use my toes to pick things up around the house.
6. I tend to wear out keyboards for my computer because of my typing.
7. I've had the same recurring nightmare since I was a small child.
8. I love grapes but "grape flavored" candies gross me out.
9. My brother and I had our own secret language when I was little.
10. I haven't signed my full first name to anything in over a decade.
 
1. I procrastinate like its my job.
2. I hate and fear snakes, like freeze up if I see one.
3. I hate the rain because if it rains hard enough it can flood our basement.
4. I own an Ipod Touch but I lost my digital music collection 2 years ago.
5. I bite my nails.
6. I hate professional sports, but I don't mind playing every now and then.
7. I have social issues that prevent me from opening up to new people.
8. I hate eggs, but I eat things that use eggs in the recipe.
9. I have 1 pack of matches on my desktop. I never use them.
10. I think expensive cars are overrated.
 
1. Despite popular opinion, I am neither named Jay, nor am I flip.
2. I'm a traceur.
3. I'm great with animals and children, and used to volunteer leading children's daycamps
4. I have never drank, smoked, or done any drugs, nor do I plan to. This includes any possible wine or champagne at my eventual wedding.
5. Ever since Monsters Inc. came out, my brother and I joked that our ages will be someday 23-19. In about half an hour, this will have come true, as I turned 19 two days ago on the 15th, and he turns 23 in 30 minutes on the 18th.
6. I am left-handed, but far closer to ambidextrous than dominant.
7. I have great dexterity and strength in my toes: Similar to Fluffy's number 5, but much better.
8. Despite any lack of accent, I am 100% chinese through and through, but only on the outside. (Born and raised in Canada, only know the English language)
9. I have very acute senses. Very sensitive auditory and olfactory senses, and vision 20/10, or better
10. I was probably a dog in a former life, as I express canine qualities and act like a dog at times.
 
1. I Am Terrified of Heights
2. I wanted to be an Archaeologist at one point
3. My Handwriting resembles chicken scratch
4. I sign everything in print..I never learned cursive
5. I was technically a freshman in highschool all 4 years, Still Graduated on time (im pretty proud of this no one thought I could do it.)
6. I once tried to chop a fully inflated ball in half with a axe..Got the scar on my forehead to prove it
7. I Procrastinate a lot...I'll finish this later :P
 
Ah now they wouldn't be little known facts if I revealed them here would they?
 
1. Im 15. Lots of people find that a shock.
2. I live in Canada. I RIDE A POLAR BEAR AMIRITE?
3. This post im about to make is probably trollish
4. I almost failed grade 8.
5. I suck at CSS, but i love it ;)
6. I got bit by a chihuahua once. Im 6 feet tall btw.
7. Im a music ADDICT
8. TWO CAMELS AND A TINY CAR
9. I like to fail at skateboarding, but its fun.
10. Gfx = LIFE
 
Well since carmine and beast are being poopy pants, I'll go...

1. Not only did I break my right arm when I was 6, I followed it up by breaking both my wrists 4 months later.
2. I had a recurring nightmare till I was about 12 or so. It was The Count from Sesame Street.
3. I stopped having my recurring nightmare when in my dream I killed the Count in a Lightsaber fight. I find that interesting that when I killed him in my dream, he never came back.
4. I once jumped off my 2 story house with an umbrella thinking it would slow me down for a soft landing.
5. I thought it was a good idea once to pour gas into a hornets nest. I was chased by flaming hornets back to my house.
6. I used to love flying, now I get very nervous.
7. I still to this day try and use the force on certain objects. Nothing has moved....YET.
8. I cannot go #2 in a public place, I need the safety of my house.
9. I love women, but they scare the crap out of me.
10. I have a very addictive personality, and It causes problems for me sometimes.
11. I think Carmine and Sexy Beast are poopy pants.
 
1. I been to 14 countries
2. I hate bridges
3. I'm a kid at heart
4. I hate bars
5. I don't drink any alcohol
6. I have 4 brothers 3 sisters (im the youngest)
7. Only one with a college degree / high school diploma
8. I screwed my screen name up it was suppose to be "eMoTiVe"
9. I love being deployed
10. I hate and I do mean hate dogs.
 
1) Im Darth
2) Im 14
3) Im from Germany *cough*
4) I live in the Shoutbox
5) Im always on the forums
6) eGO is my life
7) Ive never been banned
8) I miss NinjaFluffh
9) Im always hungry
10) Im the most popular guy here :P
 
1. I turned down a place at Edinburgh University, which would have been an Integrated Masters in Astroyphysics, For a course about Game development
2. For some strange reason, I don't get very attached to important people in my life very often (Such as friends), However I get extremely attached to fictional characters (For instance - When I completed Fallout 3 - I became depressed for about a week).
3. I get extremely annoyed when people assume things about me
4. I play games quite a lot, however its very rare for me to actually enjoy them
5. Just like Jayflip, I have never once had a Drink, had drugs or smoked
6. Over my summer Holidays this year, I plan on spending some time at a local Buddhist Monastery
7. When I was 14, I had a crush on someone, I eventually forgot about it, but I havent been intrested in anything like that since.
8. Ties in with Number 1 - I havent started University yet (September) and already I am beginning to regret my decision
9. I often sit daydreaming of situations I would like to be in, and i often start muttering what I am thinking
10. I never have anything to say - To anyone. Even if I need to talk to someone about something specific, I will say a sentence, then run out of things to say
 
1. I am only 17
2. Im a guy that dances
3. I play several instruments and also sing
4. I'm a stage manager and audio pro
5. Love to swim and jump into the three rivers
6. Have a twin that is a on and off member
7. Beat Darth at Class v Class
8. Have never banned off any server in history of forever
9. My computer weighs more than me
10. I like skydiving.
 
Last edited:
1. I have 2 xbox 360s a ps3 a wii a dsi a ds lite and a ds
2. I rarely go out of my house
3. I'm 14
4. I used to be addicted to a game called starwars battlefront 2
5. I miss the old megaman anime tv show
6. I still play the Megaman battlenetwork games
7. I have about 2000 hours of computer games logged on xfire
8. I can dj like a semi semi pro but dont have the money to get the equipment
9. I loose things constantly
10. I cant find a thing for 10
 
1. I've had cancer.
2. I have cancer again, right now.
3. I am naturally immune to chicken pox.
4. I HATE spiders.
5. I have my own businesses, one of which is a franchise of a well known gym, and i never use it.
6. I have been awarded 4 times by the city of Philadelphia for charity work.
7. I have only felt loved (outside of my biological family) by my wife.
8. I have only one fear, not to be remembered.
9. I graduated from an Ivy League School, UofP, with a 3.9 GPA.
10. As a teen i was addicted to drugs, and tried to commit suicide.
 
1) I suck at math, and i'm going for computer sciences.
2) I get emotional at anything.
3) I can grasp stupid concepts, and the smallest details of this thing we call life, and get a feeling back from it.
4) I have to constantly deal with my mind, i can't stop thinking, which gives me great advantage compared to others, but i can't stand myself.
5) I don't know how to talk with another person.
6) I can't live without music.
7) In a few months - a year i'll be moving with two friends to an apartment, and im not even 18. Assuming the chef spot, i'll work and study, etc etc.
8) I'd live in Northern Finland if i could.
9) If someone tells you chicks like deep sentimental guys, it's a lie; Im single for a good while now.
10) I only believe in myself.
 
1. I'm terrified of bees
2. I pick things up with my toes too!
3. I hate having long hair, but I won't cut it because I don't like how short hair looks on me
4. I LOVE Japanese things, anything Japanese is <3
5. I cannot find a job, I've been searching for 5 months
6. I love Every Time I Die and Bring me the Horizon.
7. I love dogs, cats are okay, but dogs are loyal and just cool as hell. lol.
8. I HATE religion more then anything, for personal reasons :O
9. I live in Arizona, but lived in Florida for 8 years and played soccer while I lived in FL.
10. eGO has basically consumed my life and I am totally cool with that because it's my home away from home :D
 
1. I'm pretty religious.
2. I pretty much have arachnophobia - I'm afraid of spiders beyond any reason. I always think about how ridiculous it is, but when I see a spider it scares the crap out of me anyway.
3. The most I've ever weighed is 120 pounds.
4. Due to #3, I can't swim; I float like a chunk of metal.
5. I've only banned one person from a game ever, and that was for a week.
6. Only a little known fact online: I'm homeschooled.
7. I have an alcoholic criminal brother who refuses to clean up his life >_>
8. I've never had a broken bone or a cavity
9. My cousin looks somewhat like Boxxy.
10. I tend to intrude in people's lives trying to help with things. It usually doesn't work :P
 
Last edited:
1. I'm pretty religious.
2. I pretty much have arachnophobia - I'm afraid of spiders beyond any reason. I always think about how ridiculous it is, but when I see a spider it scares the crap out of me anyway.
3. The most I've ever weighed is 120 pounds.
4. Due to #2, I can't swim; I float like a chunk of metal.

How does arachnophobia make you bad at swimming?
 
1. I cannot study for anything ever either i know the material or i don't (i got a b on a psych test i looked over the material for 15 minutes and played tf2 for 2 hours the next test i played tf2 for a half hour studied for 2 hours i got an F)
2) I am going for Game art and Design and minoring in computer engineering and i suck at math and my art skills are very rusty
3)I graduated high school taking the highest art classes available but got C's and D's in the classes
4) my dad died of lung cancer when i was 13 the day before Christmas Eve
5) I hate organized religion ...all of them but I'm not atheist ;)
6) I have issues trusting people esspically people i don't know, when i walk around in public i watch my back constantly and keep tabs on the contents of my pockets despite the fact the area i live in mugging is almost non existent and i am a big guy which would denture a lot of muggers
7) I am cursed, the last 3 girls i asked out in High school are now lesbians
8) i have long hair and it gets on my nerves but i also hate the way i look with short hair
9)i keep a goatee because without facial air i look like an overgrown 12 year old
10) i like to drink but have never been drunk in my life and don't plan to i drink small amounts over long periods of time
 
1. I click on links from fluffy knowing full well they will have serious psychological implications.
2. I am in love with Ireland... I'm saving up to go there in a few years..
3. I'm getting married in June, to a wonderful woman who loves that I game (and is interested in learning herself)
4. (Shamefully I admit that) I listen to nothing but a small selection of Celtic music.. Almost exclusively Celtic Woman (Lisa Kelly) and Hayley Westenra
5. Sometimes I rage at work (because of ronpaul haxx) and noone has any idea why...
6. I have a puppy who will stare at a wall for hours because that's the spot she last saw the laser dot.
7. I hit f5 on the main page hoping there's new content, then after realizing there isn't any, literally sit and twiddle my thumbs and wait 5 minutes to do it again.. .
8. I used to eat dog biscuits when I was little.
9. My favorite drink is an old fashioned.
10. I love fluffys balls, they are intoxicating.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top