10 Little known facts about you

1. I hate flying. If I can't get there by car, I don't need to go there.
2. I love working on computers.
3. I'm an olive garden ninja.
4. I freakin' love my monkey.
5. I have no life, other than work, school and eGO.
6. I have seen some things in my day, thanks to the OP.
7. I can't stand hippies or people who think like hippies.
8. My brother is the eiffel tower.
9. I invited the moon.
10. I am more popular than Darth.
 
1. I don't do anything at work but troll ventrilo
2. I like college basketball and have traveled all over the country to watch Texas play
3. I drank green beer last night
4. People in real life actually call me by the name: bear
5. I have accidentally banned myself twice
6. I ran track and cross country in high school.
7. I have lived in one city my whole life
8. I am 6 foot 3 inches tall
9. I've had surgery before!
10. I've thrown a college party with over 400 attendees before. woot
 
1) I hate winter with a passion and can't seem to move from Wisconsin, yet
2) I want to stab people with a spoon when they verbally say LOL or ROFL but don't actually laugh
3) I hate everyone equally
4) I am 29 years old but love not acting like it, sometimes
5) I too have an addictive personality and need to be careful around old friends
6) I seem to only attract psycho, codependent, emo women
7) I am afraid of getting old and saggy
8) I believe in karma
9) I sometimes have a hard time completing tasks
10)
 
Last edited:
1. Dispite popular belief I am not obsessed with anime
2. I am 21 and dont drink (often)
3. I attend and work at the same community college
4. I only sport i enjoy watching is basketball
5. I own both a ps3 and xbox 360
6. No I wont make your wallpaper for you.
7. I have 2 cats
8. I consider myself a poker master
9. I own a 2 door red Grandam
10. I live on the forums
 
1. Huge fan of Craig Ferguson
2. I like trying to learn more about computers - not succeeding
3. I've recently started listening to Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift on a semi-regular basis
4. #3 was painful to admit.
5. Fluffy made me realize that Council isn't so scary - just the links she sends.
6. My life is too boring to have 10 facts about myself.
 
1) I love cooking and baking in the kitchen
2) I can play a mean trumpet
3) I am a genuine nice guy and hopeless romantic
4) I grew up on a farm
5) Yes i do go hunting once a month with a Crossbow
6) The largest party in my name was 200 people strong with 5 kegs
7) I believe in karma, aura's, and the supernatural
8) I have fallen asleep on Yahoo Webcam in front of DoD leadership after drinking a 2L bottle of Vodka and Orange Crush
9) The average age of the members in my choirs is around 34, im 21, and i am the director
10) I do have a horse back at home, his name is Perseus, he measures at 18 hands, and yes, My horse is amazing.
 
1. I cant sing, and nor can raptor :P
2. I work as a cheff, and i eat to much food
3. I play Cs:s and yes i do fail.
4. I ow cookies to a lot of people.
5. I dont drik Coca cola. It tastes nasty.
6. I am sitting here and typing this sentance.
7. Im 2 feel tall and will bite your ankle if you dont back off!
8. I eat people for dinner and i have 3 dogs. Bulldog , pitbull , rottweiler...
9. Im bord.
10 . Cookies for everyone!
cat-eat-cookie.jpg
 
1) I love Biking.
2) I also have won 2 State Bowling championships.
3) I am a person who will do anything for anyone.
4) I have been to canadia!
5) I Love going out drinking with friends.
6) A person who loves to Shoot people on a game.
7) Works with alot of International Military students.
8) I like to Steal people's Cookies :P lol.
9) Member of People who hate Children Social: Services
10) loves reading useless spam emails. lol.
 
1. I have attended 3 eGO BBQ's
2. I'm in the process of joining the National Guard
3. My whole family makes fun of me because of eGO.
4. I took my eGO shirt to a party, and people made funny of me. (basterds)(even though i don't think they knew what it was)
5. eGO is the only reason I continue to pay for internet.
6. My family owns many horses and I love to ride. (andalusian, Tennesse walker, and someother ones i forget)
7. I skateboarded for 4years and got good enought to get sponsered.
8. I watched helpless as three of my brothers and sister almost drowned in a lake one time, until my dad swam out and rescued them all.
9. One of my relatives was in WW2 as a photographer.
10. I have 9 brother and sisters uncludidng myself
 
1)planing on joining the United States Marines in the next month or so.
2)played beer pong once and got sick after playing because of how many beers i had
3)passed high school because i had my friends do my homework for me
4)bought a 1978 dodge Ram Charger for $2500 and put about $2000 of work into it and sold it for $500 :crying:
5)almost died once or twice when i was a baby
6)own 4 computers
7)cant spell very good
8)owned my own css zombie server for about 4 months and there was to much work to do with it and to much money that i had to let it go.
9)got banned from a clan called MCG for 3 years because i left them to make my own clan which i dont have any more (no one would join :( )
10)glad to be apart of this gaming family called eGO :)
 
1. I am really a boyscout, not a (boy)scout from TF2
2. I am addicted to music (not the member)
3. I am designing a L4D campaign (not sure if I'll finish it)
4. I spend time on the forums when I should be doing homework
5. I have been to the Canadian wilderness twice for a week each
6. I have hiked into the Grand Canyon, camped, and hiked back out
7. I am going to college for graphic design
8. I have three siblings, all girls :scared:
9. I have participated in the bike-athon in Philadelphia
10. I am already addicted to Portal 2
 
1. I am about as close as you will find to albino (really pale, tan-less, really light hair)
2. I am a vegetarian, and a very picky eater (though according to JayDee, I eat babies)
3. I am working on becoming an Eagle Scout
4. I am almost a Tae-Kwon-Do 2nd degree black belt
5. I am only a 16 yr oldHigh-School Junior (1 year left :) ), not, as some people think, in my early 20's
6. My personal heroes (in order of most recent to least recent), are Yossarian (from Catch-22), Dave Barry, and Bill Cosby
7. I'm pretty paranoid of a lot of things
8. I get creeped out by most bugs, reptiles, and anything else that will bite you
9. I know of 7 other people's (that I know IRL) birthdays in the same week as mine
10. I STILL don't have my Driver's License :( (much to the happiness of everyone in Calfornia :P )
 
1. Even thou my name I have never killed or stabbed anyone *yet* xD
2. My vision is pro.. like 30/10 xD
3. Im a Bulgarian
4. eGO is meh life
5. I need a gf ( Q_Q )
6. I dont like spiders or many legged bugs ( dont like to be near those )
7. I can ignore anything I want that is going on in my mind for whatever reason.
8. I can block my mind of any thoughts and just be thoughtless whenever I wish.
9. I am very observant and self aware
10. Basically noone except one person ( Mad_Hatter ) know me well.
10.1 I will most likely graduate High School in 3 years instead of 4 (because I skipped 10th grade)
10.2 I probably held the most awards+achievements when I was a G (compared to other Gs)
10.3 Ive been banned 6 times from eGO servers (one perma) before I actually joined (before I knew what eGO was about). :P
10.4 Im a romantic person :P
10.5 I like kitties
10.6 Throughout 3rd to 7th grade I've been bullied and that's when I learned how to ignore everything I wanted :P
10.7 Im quick minded and witty
10.8 Im cynical and sarcastic sometimes ( and I have fun when people don't catch it.)
10.9 I dont have many IRL friends atm.
10.10 I think religion is a very stupid thing.
10.11 I believe in aura power stuff (and believe it or not ive done it myself on some stuff and it works xD )
10.12 I deleted this line
10.13 I cant believe Im actually saying all this
10.14 I will stop spamming now.
10.15 Oh and Once I saved my best friend from getting hit by a mercedez benz
 
Last edited:
1.) My school was #1 in college basketball twice last year. I haven't been to a single basketball game, and only one football game, against an archrival.
2.) I'm afraid of spiders and other insects.
3.) No matter how many screams of anguish I hear, I always click on Fluffy's links, knowing full well the danger involved with doing so.
4.) Contrary to popular belief, I did NOT make the FluffyTDestroyer Pokemon card.
5.) I played OGame for 8 months and was a complete addict for most of it. Think EVE without the pretty images; text only, and free. Large quantities of battleships=fun.
6.) eGO is my fourth clan, behind [S^3], <RTR>, and <RaW>; all of those broke up within months of my joining.
7.) I have an in-progress suit of homemade Mandalorian battle armor in the Jango Fett color scheme, blaster pistols and all.
8.) In addition to my robotics projects, I've also done some experimental work with electromagnetic coilgun-type launchers, and have over a kilojoule of capacitors sitting in the basement. Most of it was funded by the University for a research project. That much energy is roughly equivalent to at least a dozen defibrillators.
9.) I played baseball for 8 years, and was known for a slow fastball while pitching, which everyone thought was a sinker initially.
10.) I can't stand rap music (except to laugh at it), and listen to (classic) rock and metal almost exclusively.
11.) If I didn't do this myself, Fluffy was going to do it for me. I was terrified at that prospect.
 
1. Computer Engineering is my major
2. I have saved 2 lives from certain death
3. I have Four.. Thats right.. FOUR kids :D
4. I chew gum excessively :/ Especially when I play COD
5. I aced every science class I ever took (chemistry, physics)
6. I hate bridges over marshes due to a reoccurring dream in my younger years thru my teens
7. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada
8. I have two cats, one of which thinks it's a dog >.>
9. I love to cook and create confections.
10. I <3 Linux and can run/setup/repair server boxes.
 
Last edited:
1. I'm canadian
2. I love speaking french
3. I like eating poutine
4. Pie is great
5. I love being a spy in TF2
6. I'm fun to be with
7. I love sciences (First in all Mathematical, Science And Physical fields)
8. I hate French classes
9. I love eating cheeses
10. I love eGO
 
1) I actually joined eGO when I was 11 (2 months before my 12th BDay)
2) Almost all of my games I got are free
3) I hate bees and spiders
4) I hate to get hurt
5) I matured (as in broke voice, ect) when I was 11
6) I live in Malaysia
7) I have no siblings and not many friends here (That's why I always hang out here in eGO)
8) I am like an English addict :D
9) Also a manga addict
10) I am in the most hated list in my class >.> and I'm their class monitor.
 
1. I am double-jointed.
2. I occasionally leave the toilet seat up, in protest.
3. I cannot talk on the phone unless I am angry.
4. I haven't showered today.
5. I tend to get obsessive/compulsive....that little green notification button at the top of the website is the bane of my existence.
6. I moved south to be closer to the woods...and in 3 years, I have been in them 2 times.
7. I created a calculator program...with dirty easter eggs hidden in it.
8. In my life...I have had 1 haircut that I have liked.
9.I have a ton of melee weapons stashed all around my house. Fluffy believes that they are in case of break-ins...but they are just preparation for the zombie apocolypse.
10. The one thing that I'll miss about this area when we move is being able to check the mail naked.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top