10 Little known facts about you

Said 10 things.

And? It's your choice to read the extra four...

Here is my real list.

1. 5' 11", Blonde hair, blue eyes.
2. According to jniscool, I have a Canadian accent.
3. I plan on joining the Canadian Armed Forces as an Armoured Soldier once I graduate.
4. English literature is my favourite subject.
5. After the CAF, I will pursue my career as a FireFighter.
6. Writing lists is not my fort?.
7. I consider myself a Canadian Patriot.
8. I hate facebook, but I find myself checking it 20 times a day.
9. My favourite drink is Coke Zero.
10. I try to use different words often, my most recent one being "bushleague".
 
Last edited:
1) i am very small for my age
2) I have adhd
3) I love making art
4)I someday want to be an illustrator
5) i love tight shirts/ small shirts
6) right ear is pierced
7) parents are extreamly wealthy
8) i know french
9) i dont like using bathroom in public
10) i am getting married to another ego member i met in eGO :)
 
1) I listen to/appreciate all music genres. It catches my friends off guard when my iPod is on shuffle, it'll go from death metal to country to smooth jazz <_>
2) I have 30% hearing loss in my left ear
3) I hunt and fish :>
4) Last week I made some deer jerky (delishuz)
5) I play various instruments
6) I crafted an awesome tf2 hat today :D?
7) I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada
8) My favorite band is Megadeth and it always will be.
9) Coming up with 10 little facts about me is more difficult than I thought it would be
10) my favorite video games EVER are Red Alert 2, Team Fortress 2 and Duck hunt on the NES :D
 
1) I Live in Vancouver BC ;D
2) I Skateboard? ;o
3) I Played 10 years of Ice hockey when i was younger
4) I can speak German
5) I was born in England
6) Im actually a ginger kid ;)
7) I have 5 piercings.
8) I Don't drink milk
9) I Heart NES
10) I Have Nexopia . :P
 
1. I'm eccentric, no two ways around that
2. "no two ways around that" is my favorite saying
3. I HATE the number 4
Four was found murdered in is apartment this morning, the investigation is underway
5. I had nothing to do with that^, honest
6. My armspan is almost thre inches longer than my height a 6'0"
7. Which would make my height about 5'9" depending on which doctor I'm seeing, or convienience store I walk into
8. Pizza is god's gift to man in my eyes
9. I own an old Sony ericsson W580I and love it
10. I am a pharmacy techinician
 
1. I'm a 15 year old GIRL.
2. I'm new to eGO.
3. I play softball for high school and select.
4. Most people are surprised when I tell them I'm a gamer.
5. I lurk on vent because I like hearing people talk when I play CS:S and WoW. Call me creepy.
6. I broke my arm when I was 8 because I was trying to breakdance on my trampoliene but I told everyone that I fell off.
7. When people find out I live in Texas, I usually try to convince them we ride horses instead of cars. (8 out of 10 times it's worked.)
8. I have a weird obsession with space and stars.
9. I like gaming more than I like shopping. :O
10. ColeSlawesome is my best friend in real life. :)
 
Well I guess if it's stickied, I might as well do one.

Damn you caved? No fun holding out alone.

1. Deathly afraid of anything resembling a spider or a picture of a spider etc.
2. I am bipolar.
3. I am Canadian but live in California.
4. I have multiple personalities
5. I used to have huge anger management problems.
6. My history teacher once said to me "Calm down Heinrich" as in Heinrich Himmler for my stance on punishment of murderers.
7. I like pretty much any music, as long as it isn't techno, rap, or country (Johnny Cash excluded)
8. I harbour an extreme dislike for the following people: Those who use text message talk on forums, those who use smileys excessively, anyone who gives into vices such as drinking, doing drugs, smoking.
9. I haven't played an eGO game since the tf2 demo/soldier update, just haven't gotten around to it.
10. Here ya go Beta :D

two_headed_snake_by_slug45.jpg
 
1. I'm 17 and I graduated High School when I was 16.
2. I have a possible son, which gets difficult because I don't know the truth.
3. I have a great girlfriend of 8 months, we've been best friends for 6 years.
4. I strongly dislike rap music.
5. When I was 14, I ran away from home (made it 700 miles)
6. I want to move to the UK.
7. I too have played CSS for just over 5 years.
8. I am optimistic.
9. Gaming is my anti-drug
10. My pants are too tight.
 
8. I harbour an extreme dislike for the following people: Those who use text message talk on forums, those who use smileys excessively, anyone who gives into vices such as drinking, doing drugs, smoking.

Sorry. Haha.

I almost ended this post with :P instead of haha.
 
1. I used to be an alcoholic, stopped as soon as my wife became pregnant. (About 4 years ago)
2. My daughter only has 9 toes. 5 on her right, 4 on her left.
3. I have been a firefighter for years, and have saved the lives of more than I remember.
4. My black lab Lucy has been alive for 5 years and is my best friend.
5. I do a lot of carpentry and roofing, although I stepped on numerous nails as a child.
6. I got married when I was 19 to a woman I've known since I was 13. I'm now 24
7. Sometimes I think I have more fun at the park than my daughter does.
8. I've seen more concerts then you can shake a stick at. (ACDC, Black Label, GNR, The Hip x2, etc. etc.)
9. I'm Canadian, love hockey, but never actually played it.
10. I love meeting new people, and have a hard time being angry.
 
1 I am 100% British blood only I live in the American South.
2 Im deeply in love.
3 My last name is Mapstone.
4 I am actually just 15 when people call me older.
5 I hate the north even though I spent 70% of my life there.
6 I like the south and what that stood for. (not slavery)
7 When it comes to music, I rarely listen to male singers.
8 I hate rap.
9 I hate Hiphop.
10 I like history.
11 Im very shy... but you talk to me and I spring up.
 
Last edited:
Thought of a few more.. things that really make me who I am.

1 I was severely abused as a child

2 I witnessed two family deaths alone before age 13 (My Father, Grandmother)

3 Humans who do not respect life make me rage

4 After my father died in my arms, it took 10 years of counseling to stop my over-emotional auto-response (Crying instantly when yelled at/confronted)

5 I am extremely romantic but often feel unfulfilled despite my efforts

6 I have a great singing voice, but very few are aware of this.

7 I listen to music and play COD to escape from my stresses

8 My hair length is past my buttock

9 I secretly wish I could afford a tablet for my PC (for drawing)

10 I often feel unappreciated and keep that feeling to myself.
 
1. I'm dyslexic.
2. I Hate math, but its one of the things I'm OK at.
3. Once I had my brothers shoot rocks at me with a slingshot, I thought I could dodge
them because I'm cool like that. It turns out I cant. I got hit right in the forehead and
got 8 stitches.
4. My dream in life is to do nothing. Besides at I have no other dreams. (sad I know)
5. A made a bucket list, right after seeing the movie "The Bucket List" (I have done nothing
on my list for far and i have over 100 things on there)
6. When I was little (3) I was scared of water, and had to take a bath in the sink. But
now I'm not.
7. I eat super bad food and don't do that many sports but some how I'm still skinny.
8. I procrastinate like my life depends on it.
9 People think I like broccoli just because of my name. ( I NEVER had broccoli soup in
my life)
10. I think that books are the devil, or just super evil.
11. I'm so shy, when I was in kindergarten I didn't talk to my teacher for 2-3 months.
I'm gotten better but I'm still shy.
12. The first game I ever played was Duke Nukem
 
Last edited:
Damn you caved? No fun holding out alone.

1. Deathly afraid of anything resembling a spider or a picture of a spider etc.
2. I am bipolar.
3. I am Canadian but live in California.
4. I have multiple personalities
5. I used to have huge anger management problems.
6. My history teacher once said to me "Calm down Heinrich" as in Heinrich Himmler for my stance on punishment of murderers.
7. I like pretty much any music, as long as it isn't techno, rap, or country (Johnny Cash excluded)
8. I harbour an extreme dislike for the following people: Those who use text message talk on forums, those who use smileys excessively, anyone who gives into vices such as drinking, doing drugs, smoking.
9. I haven't played an eGO game since the tf2 demo/soldier update, just haven't gotten around to it.
10. Here ya go Beta :D

two_headed_snake_by_slug45.jpg
UGH oMG Please dont post that EVER AGAIN! I hate snakes, they scare me :crying:
 
1. Im 15.
2. Kinda quiet at school, since i don't know much people xD
3. I have one brother who goes to bed real early making me unable to go to some late events D;
4. I like these music genres: Dance/Hardstyle/Uk Hardcore and Hardcore
5. Im currently learning to produce & DJ, and im also gonna become a chef at college
6. I always get excited for euro hour xD
7. I live in Britain
8. I have really sensitive teeth that hurt like mad when i have acidy foods D;
9. I hate spiders -_-
10. In love with music
 
1. My last name is a color.
2. I am 6'3 (I grew over 6 inches in 9th grade).
3. I love all Philadelphia sports teams, especially the Flyers.
4. I have been skateboarding for four years.
5. I enjoy golfing and playing hockey.
6. On every PC FPS I play, eGO servers are usually my first choice, except for the Left 4 Dead games.
7. Facebook is really starting to annoy me.
8. I'm 16.
9. I like doing things before everybody else does.
10. I cannot wait to get a driver's license.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top