10 Little known facts about you

1. I built my first computer when I was 6

2. I have never been able to hold down a job for more than 1 year :(

3. I am severely bi-polar (I got kicked out of eGO two years ago because of that... AND lost the opportunity to become an eG...)

4. My grandfather worked on the first IBM S/360 servers in D?sseldorf, Germany in early 1964

5. I own my own company (LLC., actually) specializing in Computer services and Graphic/Website/Application design

6. I am married

7. I LOVE LIVERWURST!

8. Growing up I only spoke German & French (Canadian French, mind you.). I only learned English when I started Kindergarten...

9. The U.S. Army Rangers tried to recruit me based on my CS:S scores... Unfortunately if you are on any medications they drop you...

10. The U.S. Air Force tried to recruit me to work in the U.S. Cyber Command in Fort Meade, MD. Same story with the medications...
 
ok here goes 10 things huh
1-I am a mom and love it
2-I own and ride a 4 wheeler
3-I love to sew cook bake and play dod source
4-I love my Husband and children
5-I am scared of heights
6- I also dont like spiders or snake but I love dogs
7- my hole family plays dod
8- I am the youngest of 14 children
9- that is why I only have three lol
10- I am proud to wear my eG tag. its a great group of people
 
1.I'm Bizongod or Joshua
2. I like Screamo (post hardcore and or emo genre)
3. Born in the Philippines
4. im 13
5.I like Filipino Spaghetti
6.Coffee Addicted
7.Poor
8.My nightmares are all technology related.
9. Been to 13 states in the US
10.I haz facebook n myspace
 
1. I live in Bosnia
2. I play soccer
3. I ref soccer games
4. I am a twin
5. Have many cousins ( can't count how many)
6. I love the weapon scout in css
7. I play dod rarely from time to time
8. I am a pretty big procrastinator
9. I learned english at 5 years old
10. I love eGO
 
1 - I'm 15 (HOLY GOSH)
2 - All of my friends are annoying (Thus I stay home a lot)
3 - I have never smoked anything.
4 - I love rum punch... :D
5 - I've been on 4 cruises
6 - I don't do homework
7 - I fail a lot of classes... ^
8 - I'm doing homework right now...
9 - I enjoy to contradict people... and myself
10 - I love puns... so I leave you with this... "I once entered 10 puns to win a best joke contest, unfortunately, no pun in ten did."
 
1. The first pc game that I played was Toontown
2. In 8th grade I thought it was a good idea going to an all boys school :facewall:
3. I'm Hispanic yet I know very little Spanish
4. I get addicted to things fast yet I get bored of things quickly
5. eGO is the only reason I still play CS:S and bought the games that we have divisions for (about to buy DoD:S)
6. I'm an honors student yet I rarely ever study and do homework
7. I love math
8. I fail at spelling in fact I used a spell checker writing this
9. I don't know how to talk with other people by myself
10. Because of #9 its really hard for me to make friends
 
Hmm.

1. I most definitely have some sort of insomnia.

2. I've played guitar (acoustic/electric) for... 6(?) years now. I've picked up bass guitar and drums along the way.

3. I'm an audiophile, but more so in the musician aspect. I've spent hours dialing in that perfect guitar distortion tone. ...Literally, hours.

4. Similar to the great poet, Johnathan Swift, I'm a bit of a misanthrope. That's right, on large
scale, I really detest the human species, but I tend to love individuals.

5. I'm open to just about any genre/style of music. From acoustic to pop to metal to blues to techno and dub to things I can't even put a label on. I just love music. She is my mistress.

6. I have an irrational fear of heights, but it doesn't affect me so long as I cannot tell that I'm as high up as I am. So, no looking out windows on the top floor of the tallest building in the world for me!

7. My ability to be 'competitive' is basically zero. I don't do things to be the best at them. I do them to enjoy them. There's such disappointment in getting geared up for the win only to lose. So I take it all in stride and enjoy the ride.

8. I've lived in the same town in Missouri for all 19 years of my life. I've been out of state a handful of times, and have yet to leave the country. I have timid plans to leave the country (for good) after schooling.

9. One of my idols is Adolf Hitler. Not because of how many people his reign killed or what kind of people they were, but because of his brilliance. He was ridiculously close to ruling the world (up until his Russian failure and the Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor, both fail moves for that team).

10. I'm a 19 year old, male with a tongue piercing, and I've considered getting my nipples pierced. They're really small nipples though, so I've been told the piercing would hurt a lot. =/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
10 things about me, Devun!

1.I am one of the youngest members to ever join eGO.
2.I LOVE cookiedough.
3.I am HILARIOUS.
4.I am the "random man" of the vent.
5.I am terrified of the Excorcist (if you send me a PM of a pic of her, I will block you permanently.)
6.R3D S3RPENT55 Recruited me(took like 3 hours.)
7.i am 74 lbs. SURPRISIGNLY im in my school wrestling team.
8.I have a Bronchial infection.
9.I am a nice person, most people see me as a young crazy out of control freak kid.
10.Im eating pizza right now.:)
 
1. I'm diagnosed with Autism, but I'm not in the severe range.
2. I'm a purple belt in Ninjutsu (for realz).
3. I have a Chuck Norris Facts widget on my Mac dashboard.
4. I'm lazy more often than normal.
5. I'm a size 10 1/2 for shoes
6. My first Valve game was Half Life 2 GOTY edition, which has Half Life: Source and Counter Strike: Source included.
7. I use Firefox when visiting eGO
8. I have a three year old nephew.
9. My birthday is August 6th, 1990
10. I have 6 Hats in TF2 (Three are obtained via special occasions and three I got normally either through crafting or random drops).
 
Last edited:
1. no matter what time of day, im always sleepy
2. im a dr pepper addict
3. my family tree doesn't show anything before 1922
4. game rager ( i get angry when i lose games)
5. (Please Change This Response)
6. Partially Dyslexic,
7. i despise clowns ( not afraid, despise)
8. God like at Typographical errors
9. i get into arguments with my cat
10. i still watch cartoons
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1. I like happy endings with a small sad part in them.
2. I don't like rice crispies.
3. Out of tune singing is the best kind.
4. Very Religious.
5. I love explosions.
6. I love big groups of singers with beautiful voices better than any band.
7. Sometimes I get angry at games and talk about pressing charges against the game creators, and I'm serious.
8. Sometimes I get too serious.
9. I vent to my dog.
10. I only posted here to see if my medal showed up.
 
1.Im a classic moive fan specialy wwII stuff
2. im Dyslexic
3.I have a cat and two dogs
4.My family once changed our phone number and neglected to tell me. I was in junior high at the time.
5.I don;t like closets or windows
6.I live in Tornado alley
7.I get panic attacks
8.I have a gotee that reaches my chest
9. I have nightmars about tornado's
10.my brother pushed me off a roof once because i woulden;t jump and I broke my ankle.
 
Last edited:
1. I'm Left Handed(Making me better then right handed people)
2. I plan to take over the world once i finish college.
3. I'm rather smart but far to lazy to actually apply myself.
4. I'm not the competitive when it comes to stuff i do but when its a sports team i watch im very competitive.
5. I find music the most relaxing thing in the world.
6. My taste of music is very random and ive never found someone with the same taste as me.
7.Its very easy for me to be distracted.
8. My sense of humor is very random.
9. I keep a organized mess.
10. I don't take many people seriously.
 
1. The sight of blood doesnt deter me from furthering my education in the medical field.
2. Ive seen things that would haunt normal people in the medical profession.
3. I love poetry.
4. I believe I am my worst enemy.
5. I love short 180 jokes. (What I mean by 180 is a joke that you dont see comming example: Why did the little girl fall off the swing? A: Because she had no arms.
6. Robin Williams is my idle.
7. I believe nothing I see on the news and half of what I read in the news paper.
8. I believe I dont have to go to church in order to believe in god.
9. I love comedies like Kick Ass and any movie made by Kevin Smith.
10. I love quoting movie lines...like this Chasing Amy clip where only Kevin Smith could make star wars seem like a racist movie.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1: My real name is Andrew
2: I was born premature (two months)
3: I bite my nails
4: I love the taste of flat soda
5: I have a secret loathing toward emos (I have nothing truly against them, but still...)
6: I flunked out of my freshman year in college (I'm not stupid, just hated the place)
7: I believe you can do things like watch cartoons and play video games no matter what age you are
8: I think Evangelion is a HIGHLY overrated anime
9: I believe that children, in certain respects, and solve the world's problems than most adults
10: I support animal racing (horses, grayhounds, what have you.) It's been around for centuries and there's no reason we should stop now.
 
1: I was just below the level of genius according to my IQ exam.
2: I now am half that smart from repeated concussions
3: Sports is my passsion, and I am currently working towards getting a football scholarship
4: I do wrestling and am interested in learning kickboxing to do MMA
5: I'm 6'3" 195lbs
6: I hate snakes, I'm okay if I see them first, but if they sneak up on me.... oh man.
7: I like to reverse prioritize
8: I want to grow a beard but my facial hair is awful
9: Chirping people is one of my great joys in life.
10: I have my Bronze Medallion Life-saving certification
 
1. I did an epic faceplant on concrete and my nose DIDN'T bleed.
2. While my head was on the ground, I gave everyone a thumbs up to tell them that I was okay.
3. I like canines a little too much.
4. I love parkour/freerunning (cause of #1 & 2)
5. My favorite animal is a dhole (Cuon alpinus - Asiatic wild dog)
6. I like to draw normal and anthropomorphic animals, specifically foxes and canines.
7. Don't want to have intercourse with anyone or anything.
8. I hate Megan Fox.
9. I love making my own pizzas.
10. German Sheppards are my favorite breed of domestic dog.
 
1) I have never been outside the United States.
2) Heights and claustrophobia are the two things that pretty much can cripple me.
3) I used to suck my thumb till I was about 9 years old
4) I have to check my email at least once a day or I get panic attacks
5) I have an obsession with music that makes me go out and buy a new cd just about every tuesday. My bank account hates me.
6) I play video games in a snuggie because I think its comfortable
7) I have a quilt my grandmother made and the birthday she embroidered into it isn't mine. Not really sure whose it is.....
8) I took an assesment test in 7th grade that said I was intellectually brighter than most high school seniors
9) I am licsenced to teach archery and have gun licsences in 4 states
10) I tend to be anal retentive/ obsessive compulsive about things like grammar and planning.
 
Last edited:
1. I used to be called caboose_
2. I started out in the CoD4 division
3. I'm only 50% Irish, even though the pictures on my profile beg to differ
4. I'm 50% Portuguese
5. I have insomnia due to a chemical imbalance in my brain
6. The same brain also has anxiety problems, trust issues, an anger issue, and a superiority complex that takes much effort to control
7. IQ is over 9000 (no... 145)
8. I say bro to often. Bro.
9. I also have had a recurring nightmare since I was about 7. Think of that place that Neo and the black dude were before they went into the Matrix. It's like that. I'm alone.
10. Bro (lol)
 
1.I HATE spiders i used to love them until i saw a TV special
2.I LOVE snakes they are cool i went to a friends house and found and carried 12 off his lawn wile his mom yell to put them down so i did and then she yelled to put them across the street
3.I have a cat and dog little sister and sally
4.I have an xbox 360
5.I lie a lot to people i do not know
6.I weigh 288 at 5.4
7.I am 14 1/2
8.I have Cerebral Palsy ( minor case )
9.I suck at math and typing
10.I love to fish and ride bikes and hike and climb
 

Latest posts

Back
Top