10 Little known facts about you

1. I Love to Game!
2. I Love the 101st Airborne!
3. Big Watching Tv Fan!
4. Love Band of Brothers Series!
5. Love 24 Series!
6. Love Fast Cars, and going to Car Shows, because i love cars!
7. Love Playing Airsoft!
8. Love the Amazing Rapper Drake. He got talent for sure!
9. Love my Family & Friends!
10. Love to Party, and Airsoft!
 
1. I am a Rays fan
2. I love dogs, dawg
3. I'm really good with accents
4. I am an awesome builder in garry's mod
5. I live in Florida, have been to many parts of the U.S, but have never seen snowfall. Seen it on the ground in Arizona (ironic)
6. I don't like rap, I like RHCP and other good rock bands
7. Stephen Colbert is my idol
8. I am 5/10 and grew 7 inches last summer. Which is scary.
9. I've eaten snails, ew.
10. I have always had a strange fascination with Llamas.
 
1. I love to watch soaps.
2. I love School.
3. I hate hypocrites.
4. I can't stand being without a girlfriend.
5. I only have 2 true friends (homeys)
6. I LOVE! Country Music.
7. I think expensive cars are overrated.
8. I'm poor :(
9. I give people relationship advice at school (mostly girls ask me alot.)
10. THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE.
 
1. I'm 20 (you would understand if you saw me in person)
2. I play the trombone
3. I adore cats or anything cute (except dogs)
4. I hate dogs
5. Everything is done on my school laptop (including gaming)
6. I don't have too many friends
7. I know how to drive standard transmission and refuse to drive automatic
8. I have my motorcycle license, but no motorcycle
9. I hate people who are too lazy to use turn signals
10. I was in marching band for 4 years in high school and miss it terribly
 
1. I'm only 14 which shocks most people
2. I cyber-school do to a health problem that has gone away, but I liked the whole idea so much I continued to cyber-school
3. I have very few friends my age.
4. I am a gun enthusiast and have several firearms in my room.
5. I enjoy tinkering with all things dangerous.
6. I am actually from the north.
7. I love Clint Eastwood westerns
8. I plan on joining the Marines when I turn 18.
9. I once whistled "Dixie" in school and was informed that it meant I am racist and supported slavery.
10. I love roleplaying because I find it allows me to relax and have fun.

Now that you know my secrets aren't anything special.......
 
Eh why not right?
1.Not a fan of heights.
2.Nor spiders.
3.Die hard NY Rangers fan.
4.I have a ton of survival/tactical gear for no reason.
5.I think one day a possible zombie invasion will happen
6.I own many firearms and other weapons for that reason ^
7.If you know me in RL, i doubt you know I have my CCW and armed 99%of the time.
8.I always wear a hat.
9.I miss my ex.
10.My relationship with my dad isn't as good as i'd like.
 
Eh why not right?
1.Not a fan of heights.
2.Nor spiders.
3.Die hard NY Rangers fan.
4.I have a ton of survival/tactical gear for no reason.
5.I think one day a possible zombie invasion will happen
6.I own many firearms and other weapons for that reason ^
7.If you know me in RL, i doubt you know I have my CCW and armed 99%of the time.
8.I always wear a hat.
9.I miss my ex.
10.My relationship with my dad isn't as good as i'd like.

10 doesn't give me much room, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks a zombie invasion or some kind of apocalyptic event is going to happen :)
 
10 doesn't give me much room, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks a zombie invasion or some kind of apocalyptic event is going to happen :)

Hahaha dude where i live my neighbor(ex airforce) thinks its gonna happen hes like 45 btw lol, and my bestfriends brother has a stockpile of gear and MRE's :O
 
1. I'm tall
2. I Wear boots
3. I work on trucks
4. I always wear a hat
5. I only Wear Black T-shirts
6. Anything Italian is my kind of food
7. I'm Part Swiss
8. I'm part German
9. Could careless what people think about me
10. I'm a troll :3
 
1.Throughout my life, people have always thought I've been older than I was; I have a deep voice, and I've always been pretty smart for my age. I'm currently 18, and if I'm talking to someone I don't know over the phone, they tend to assume I'm in my mid 20s.

2. I'm an academic. I intend to become a historian professionally, and teach for a living, preferably at a university.

3. Teaching is my passion in life; no matter what I do, I always find a way to try to help people to understand it.

4. Before deciding on the path of academia, I was an excellent musician. I can play both the clarinet and the piano at the ARCT level, and I've taught privately since I was 16 on a variety of woodwind instruments, including sax, flute, and bass clarinet (as well as my main instruments).

5. Despite being an arts major, I'm really quite good at math. The only reason I didn't take calculus in highschool is because I didn't figure it would be useful in history, and it sounded like a ton of work for little reward. I sort of regret that now.

6. I'm a grammar nazi. So much so that I might as well say it in german: Ich bin ein Nazi Grammatik. (6.5: I'm learning german. I'm not bad, but I'm not really sure if what I just said is right, grammatically. paradoxical, no?)

7. I'm an atheist. I've also studied the judeo-christian religions extensively, as well as many other, more obscure religion traditions, such as neo-paganism and Zoroastrianism. I've been in multiple debates and discussions with people where I've taught them things they didn't know about their own religion, despite being an atheist.

8. in keeping with number 7, I've actually read more of the Koran (or Qur'an, depending on who you ask) than I have of the Bible.

9. I enjoy writing and editing/marking/correcting essays. It goes along with loving to teach, but really, correcting a piece of academic writing is a challenge for me; I love to try to find all of the errors, and think of better ways to relate what the writer is trying to say. Not only does it help the person whose work I'm marking, it helps me to become a better writer.

10. I do drink [alcohol], but not that drek that the typical frat boy does. When it comes to alcohol, I'm an elitist. I don't drink to get drunk, I drink for the flavor; while I'm used to people in my dorm buying a 2-4 and getting smashed on something that tastes like it was collected from a sewer, my roommate and I are drinking scotch. (EDIT: yes, I'm 18. I also live in Canada. As it turns out, you don't need to be 21 here.)
 
1. Im 5'3
2. I wear size 11 shoes
3. I suck at making signatures
4. I have a procrastinating problem
5. I hate the xbox 360 yet I have one
6. Im from Ney York
7. My cousin is an admin in eGO
8. I only play TF2 and WoW
9.I play drums
10.I love eGO
 
1)I'm 6' 2" and 125 pounds so I'm really freakin skinny
2)I am A HUGE a fan of "The Dirty Heads" and always have there music playin' when I am gaming
3)I work in the Lumber Department of Home Depot
4)I'm 19
5)I am an avid movie fan I have a collection of over 250 DVD's ranging from classics to recent realeases
6) I saved up for a year and bought myself a fully loaded AlienWare M17x labtop and it is my baby :)
7)I'm going to be attending the University of Nebraska (Cornhuskers) in January 2010
8)In addition to movies I am a huge fan of gaming gadgets and most of my paychecks go to Fry's :P
9)I have a good sense of humer but sometimes my sarcasm gets me in trouble :P
10)I LOVE CANDY!!!
 
1. My favorite genres of music are Death Metal and Techno. No one expects either, or for them to be combined.
2. I'm a bass player.
3. And a drummer.
4. And, if I'm given lyrics, a vocalist.
5. I love music, and sound, and especially bass. "But everyone loves bass". Take how much anybody loves bass, and multiply it by over 9000. I loooooove bass.
6. I'm very good at math.
7. Not sure how little known this is, but I'm quite decent (:P) in photoshop.
8. I'm going to College next year.
9. I have a pretty weak computer for having such vast knowledge of them. :p :embarrassed:
10. I still look to reflex for some computer hardware questions. But only fans, and heatsinks, really. :p
 
(I'm doing these in order of importance)
1. I'm totally in love with my gf (I plan to make her my wife & she plans to make me her husband in time)
2. I was an Athiest until I met her
3. I'm soon to be a member of The LDS Church (mormon)
4. I LOVE CS (1.6 CZ AND CS:S)
5. I've been a PC gamer for just a year and 7 months
6. but my first PC game was DOOM 2 but didn't play other PC games for years
7. I used to do MLG for Halo 3 (still my favorite game series LOVE HALO!)
8. I'm majoring in computer science I hope to work at Bungie, Bethesda or VALVe
9. I'm OBSESSED with The Elder Scrolls (really ask me ANYTHING and I will get your answer i have played them ALL)
10. I never swear, drink, smoke or watch rated R films
 
1. I've been in over 30 contries from i was 0 till my 15th birthday
2. I was scared of toilets from i was 7 till i was 11 because of a higher classes school project.
3. I'm terrified of Spiders, snakes, horses.
4. I live in Denmark.
5. I love eGO and have donated once and probably is gonna do it again sometime.
6. I have one bigger brother.
7. I love women, and they love me.
8. Im addicted to Css and CoD MW:2.
9. I have 2 cats and a dog.
10. I'm always nevous about flying before i get into the plane then im 100% relaxing thinking that it accturally is one of the most secure ways of traveling.
 
1) I was inactive on the forums for a long time after I joined.
2) I joined without knowing all the rules.
3) My name was changed due to pronunciation problems.
4) Kude is pronounced coo-day, not kood.
5) I am easily distracted.
6) My signature changes sometimes.
7) I play Gmod and I am pretty (really?) good at e2.
8) I do own CS:S, I just hardly ever play it.
9) I got my brother (Rayle) to join, but forgot to mention it.
10) My brother also has pronunciation problems with his in-game name.(Rayle is like rail, not ray-lee)
 
10 facts? Hmmm....

1) I'm originally from Germany, but I have Russian grandparents, a Scottish last name, Celtic ancestry, I speak French, and I live in America. Wrap your head around that one.
2) I love to take a spoon of peanut butter and mix it in with some chocolate pudding. Tastes like a gooey Reeces Peanut Butter Cup. :D
3) I do small amounts of study into alchemy on the side, cuz I'm a creep like that.
4) I'm allergic to bees, pollen, and freshwater fish.
5) I like to ead while I'm eating at the dinner table.
6) I'm a complete nerd about Final Fantasy. :P
7) I turn my fork upside down while eating most foods.
8) I can mimic almost any accent in the world, thanks to being in theatre for 6 years.
9) No matter how hot it is outside, I have to sleep with a heavy blanket on.
10) I'm a huge paranormal freak, and had the honor of working with a small branch of TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society). :D

Enjoy!
 
1) I have no life.
2) On my holiday I have spent more time in a cafe on this laptop on the eGO website than going outside properly.
3) I once gave a freeday on jail. ONCE.
4) I am not actually related to Nasty Stevie in any way.
5) Leadership scares me.
6) I once thought about getting a real life but in the end I couldn't be bothered.
7) I don't actually hate Captain Nighthawk.
8) I. Never. Lie.
9) I always try.
10) But I most often fail.
 
1. I'm 24 years old
2. I love animals ( Have 3 Dogs, 2 Rabbits)
3. Have one daughter
4. Love "modern" music (Techno, Rock, etc.)
5. Have a PS3, PS3, Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP
6. Big fan of Sci-Fi
7. People who annoy me will face the consequences
8. Played in a band when I was 16
9. Very Very big fan of Paint-Ball
10. eGO Is My Life
 
1. I'm 14
2. im a cat person
3. i love gothic/emo styled things even though i dont wear the clothes(trying to change that:D)
4. i love heavy metal, classic rock, most Japanese music, and the beastie boys, the emo/gothic types
5. Japan and its culture and everything Japanese
6. Dr.Pepper
7. Technology
8. my favorite super hero is spiderman
9. im slightly addicted to video games
10. that i don't feel like writing anything for number 10 :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top