10 Little known facts about you

1. I'm not german, yes I like to clarify things here.
2. I eat candy whenever I am on Jail.
3. I'm addicted to techno
4. I don't like anime
5. I have a fan on my desktop in the middle of winter cause it gets too hot in my room
6. I tend to 10 animals each day (5 chickens, 2 dogs, 3 cats)
7. I am a black belt in 2 separate martial arts.
8. I am taller then 99% of people aged from 11 - 40 (and i'm only 14)
9. I am homeschooled
10. I have an anon mask lol,


so I hope you guys enjoyed ;3
 
1. Contrary to popular belief, my name is not stewie, and the numbers 5$74 have no meaning
2. I had a nickname if 'cubby' because I always wore a hoodie, and my friends thought Kenny from south park was called 'cubby'
3. The Beatles are my favorite musical group
4. I am taking AP Latin
5. I am significantly taller then my older brother
6. I have only been playing computer games for 2 years
7. Procrastination always seems to.....
8. I have a pet turtle who has the ability to escape his tank
9. My first gaming platform was the NES; I was born in 1994
10. Please read number 7
 
1. The dog's name in my avatar is Frank, he is my buddy.
2. I got my Management degree in '06 and am a Operations Manager at a steel service center.
3. I play this game to relax, and tend to be on between 4pm-6pm central.
4. I love being outdoors.
5. I play on a laptop w/ a wireless mouse that is nearly as old as I am.
6. I try to eat a banana everyday
7. I'm married, 28, and have a 6 year old little girl.
8. I always have a hat on, even at work.
9. I take pride in everything I do.
10.I hate the waitress that raps from the Education Connection commercials.
 
1) I love to party and go to raves
2) I enjoy watching sports live
3) I live in Santa Cruz, California
4) I am very good with computers
5) I love playing videogames
6) My favorite music is dubstep
7) I like to travel to new places
8) I hate my current job
9) I like to snowboard
10) I love Northern Cali
 
1.) My real name is Chris
2.) I absolutely love cats
3.) My favorite type of music is Metalcore
4.) I play guitar, piano, and love to sing
5.) I have a 4.0 GPA
6.) I'm a complete and total geek
7.) Cashew chicken is my favorite food
8.) I'm a big softie...
9.) ...Therefore I get my heart broke often
10.) I'm awesome.
 
1. You're reading this right now.
2. You're realising this fact is stupid.
4. You didn't notice I skipped three.
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading this even though you think it's stupid.
9. You didn't realise I skipped eight.
10. You're checking again and smiling at how you fell for it again.
11. You're enjoying this.
12. You didn't realise that there is only supposed to be 10 facts.
 
1. I don't know how to swim
2. My hands will turn purple if they get too cold
3. I hate orange juice but love sunny d
4. I love music
5. I like to be the person that helps others with their problems
6. I am a culinary arts major
7. I'm scared to fall in love only to get hurt
8. My friends like to call me Jer Bear
9. I live in Iowa
10. I LOVE history
 
1. I am 19
2. I play college basketball
3. I'm 6'8"
4. I love computers.
5. I haven't been part of eGO too long but it has turned into one of the best things in my life.
6. I have made a couple of good friends in eGO.
7. I have a phobia against fire but yet I'm a volunteer firefighter?(Don't know why)
8. I work for my dad in his business over the summer where I'm a manager.
9. I play intermural softball in college where we have yet to win a game (we suck)
10. I love talking, and talking to people.
 
Last edited:
1.I'm the shyest person you'll ever meet.
2.I'm scared of the majority of leadership in eGO.
3.I have a heart condition, formed from stress.
4.I'm 18, 19 very soon.
5.I'm the biggest american-canadian you'll ever meet. (ie:being lazy)
6.I have 10 piercings, all on my face.
7.I'm not to clumsy, but when I mess up I make it happen.
8.I'm very closed off, even when you get to know me.
9.I can cook thee best chicken parmesan, or spaghetti you'll ever eat.
10.I'm terrified of spiders but love every other bug.
... :)
 
1. I used to be in a Punk Rock band.
2. I've been working on a literature doctorate for 10 years, cause it's the journey, man.
3. My brother and I do open mic comedy for our birthdays.
4. I met Hunter Thompson in Aspen, Colorado back in 1994.
5. I have insomnia, when my wife goes to sleep I get up and play Civ almost every night.
6. My dad and I have matching arthritis.
7. I moved 4 times in the last 4 years just for the fun of it.
8. I went to jail once for disorderly conduct (I told a cop he had a funny shaped head, hehehe)
9. I've been playing Day of Defeat since it first came out.
10. My game name is ralph nader, but I'm a staunch conservative.
 
1. I just joined eGO.
2. I don't have many games, I only have LoL which eGO supports.
3. I love to talk with people on ventrilo.
4. I LOVE Broccoli ! mm.
5. I love music alot, especially club songs.
6. I like to stay active, play soccer, basketball, fitness etc.
7. I once did a Rodeo 360 on the trampoline, but I didn't mean to do it, haha.
8. I have never been in a fight (and i'm 18).
9. I hate to study, but I push myself to do it anyways...
10. I hope to get in good touch with most people on ventrilo, member, pubs and even the leadership if i'm lucky :)
 
1.eGO is my life despite the title under my name =P
2.I'm shy so it's hard for me to talk to new people.
3.Some people think i'm rude because i don't respond to them but ^ i'm shy
4.I love eGO and i love USCG Hammer.
5.I have a son in eGO name VP and i have no idea how i have him -.-
6.I love playing CS S jail though i'm in FFPSX
7.I'm 18 despite the way i act.
8.I live in Singapore,and i'm asian,but i can speak english cause that's what i normally use to speak with my friends.
9.I failed my GCE O level if any of you know what it is.
10.I have no idea why i'm telling everyone this.
 
1. When I was 9 years old got my foot stuck in between the rails of the train tracks.
Don?t walk on train tracks kids luckily at last second got my foot unstuck near miss.
2. Gave my little brother CPR and saved his life. I was ten years old he was 6
3. Ran out in front of a car to save a little girls life broke my leg she was fine. I was eleven
4. Crashed on my dirt bike at 60 mph my bike stopped I did not well 100 ft down the trail I did.
I had a concussion but was fine. Bike was not so lucky.
5. My favorite beer is what ever is in your fridge .
6. Can handle almost any situation . Except barf you are on your own if this happens.
7. Tried skydiving stopped after seeing a couple of parachutes that did not open you can imagine what happen at the end.
8. Married for 20 years 4 boys and 2 dogs. Big dogs both weigh 100 + pounds.
9. Love to cook meals for my family and friends.
10. Favorite food to cook is Italian. I?m the king of the barbeque.
11. What I wrote is all true.
 
1. I had my first encounter of alcohol when I was 7. (Completely accidental.)
2. I used to play a lot of chess when I was 10.
3. I love going to parties and raves. (EDC 2009 was my first one.)
4. I'm an insomniac.
5. I've never had a cavity. :D
6. I'm 16, turning 17 in September.
7. I LOVE drum and bass.
8. I'm 5'8'', nothing too special. :/
9. I've been hit by a car, broke 3 ribs and an arm.
10. I have a fear of heights.
 
1.I'm 20 years old and it shocks people cause they think I'm in my 40's due to my deep voice
2.I'm 6'8" yes I know really tall :P
3.My job is where I attend college
4.I like to collect knives don't know why there's just something about them I like
5.!EpIc fAiL! is one of my best friends and have known him for a few years now before I even joined eGO. I live in the same town as him :P
6.My PS3 broke and my xbox did as well but it fixed itself (true story don't know how) I think it's a sign that I'm destined to be a PC gamer.
7.I hate sports but I love to watch football no matter what country ;) yes even American football
8.Huge fan of the Tennessee Volunteers
9.SapphireBunny is my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years :D :D :D :D
10.It's hard for me to think of 10 facts about myself :P
 
Last edited:
1. Once I hacked my boyfriends facebook and msn account XD
2. I tried to talk to evil when I was younger
3. I have catholic religion
4. My favorite artist is Shakira
5. I get tired of thinking.
 
1. I have agoraphobia.
2. I love any and all things Warhammer 40k related.
3. I have an insane fear of needles. :(
4. I live in a town that people a single town over haven't heard of.
5. Love the band Primus.
6. Enjoy drumming and jamming with friends.
7. I paint miniatures.
8. Still cannot decide what major to declare after 2 and a half years.
9. I am a huge movie buff (love me some 80's - 90's movies.)
10. Currently working on a very awesome mustoreo project.
 
1. I play guitar very well
2. I'm OCD with my cleanliness
3. I can't stand my girlfriend of 4 and a half years.
4. I can't wait to start college majoring in computer engineering.
5. I love working out at the gym despite my tendonitis on my knees, forearms, and elbows.
6. I'm too honest for my own good, I don't mind upsetting people
7. I'm usually right 99% of the time.
8. Women are a pain to me.
9. I love my family
10. I can't wait for BATTLEFIELD 3!!!
 
1. I have a strange obsession with destroying things—and I’m gifted at it.
2. I hate that damn music with tubas in it and people screeching like roosters and making donkey sounds.
3. I always manage to have an outdated phone. Frankly I’m not about to pay $50 more a month so I can watch cat videos and talk to you guys.
4. I haven’t had a nightmare in well over 5 years.
5. I’m not superstitious but I believe in the zodiac. (I’m a cancer and I enjoy long walks on the beach)
6. I have no real phobias. Although I’ll never get another MRI.
7. In movies with military or mercenary “bad guys” like in ET or Super 8 (especially Super 8) I always side with the military’s decision. I’ll be dammed if some midget alien bastard is going to get the chance to call for reinforcements from its highly-advanced home world. It’s a danger to all of humanity and should have a vivisection performed posthaste.
8. I’m very good at controlling my anger and my “coping skills” (that’s wussy talk for being a pansy) normally require a punching bag, target practice, video games, liquor, or something more “romantic.”
9. I can talk about the art of shooting and firearms for hours. Or as long as I’m in a room with someone who also knows a great deal about firearms like DigitalDJ or KillerxDebo.
10. My favorite pastimes are all expensive. Shooting, mountain biking (on a hiatus), and collecting Faberg? eggs are my three main hobbies… followed closely by video games.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top