10 Little known facts about you

1. Despite what you may think, Im not a real doctor.
2. I hate spiders.
3. I have tendency to get stuck on something like music, or a game, and obsess with it for a week or two.
4. I love to play board games, and out of my other-world friends (Some maybe imaginary) Im the Monopoly and RISK champion.
5. I believe that one day I will either lead a great army into power or, also just as possible, the human resistance against some alien/robot force.
6. I love movies, and I can memorize useless lines and quotes with ease if I find them entertaining
7. Speaking of Quotes, I can probably quote the movie "Aliens" line for line. Along with Monty Python's Holy Grail.
8. Ive been known to mispronounce words, and then when corrected proceed to continue to use my mispronunciation (For Example, Killer Debo is Killer "Deh-Bo" for me.)
9. I just realized how hard it is to come up with 10 facts about yourself, mainly because I rarely try to talk about myself.
10. In eGO, Ive managed to make multiple frienemies: TheMegsATagger ranking at #1 because I really do hate her.
 
1. i like movies and dont like to watch anything older than 12 years ago
2. If i could have a muffin right now it would be coco chip
3. I like to go fishing but none of that pond stuff ocean or its a no go.
4. I think aleins are real and that they will come to earth some day soon.
5. My fav color is blue like the color of ocean or water.
6. Me and complete strangers get allong.
7. If i could pick id pick tails rather than head.
8. When it comes to yogert i like rasberry.
9. Gummy sharks are my fav candys
10. If i could live anywhre it would be on the water.
 
1. I hate seeing feet and what I hate the most about summer is that everyone wears sandals!
2. One of my favorite drinks is drinking the leftover whole milk after eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
3. I miss the 1990's more than anything and frequently watch old movies, shows, and listen to old music.
4. Two of my favorite shows are Tom Goes to the Mayor and Tim and Eric Awesome Show but everyone I know hates them.
5. I love to find a favorite song and listen to it over and over until I get sick of it then I look for a new song.
6. I have to sleep with my bedroom door locked and if I cannot lock the door where I am sleeping I pile stuff up in front of it.
7. I have a serious anxiety problem and whenever I feel anxious I have to go to the bathroom which is numerous times a day.
8. I love fast food and could eat it all three meals a day and do some days.
9. I enjoy memorizing lines from movies, video games, and shows and using them in conversation without people knowing and try to write them into documents at work.
10.Resident Evil 1-3 are forever my favorite games and my name Nemesis comes from the boss of Resident Evil 3.
 
1) I'm afraid of heights but, I love flying.
2) I love travelling.
3) I grew up in Papua New Guinea living there for 16 years.
4) I've been to Singapore, PNG, the Philippines, United States and Australia on my travels.
5) I love playing and watching tennis.
6) Australia is my favorite place in the world.
7) I don't like carrying cash as it's too easy to use when seen so, I rarely have cash in my wallet.
8) I love football (soccer to Americans)
9) I don't hold any real political view or care too much about American politics.
10) I hate drivers in California... they're wreckless drivers.
 
1) I'm afraid of heights but, I love flying.
2) I love travelling.
3) I grew up in Papua New Guinea living there for 16 years.
4) I've been to Singapore, PNG, the Philippines, United States and Australia on my travels.
5) I love playing and watching tennis.
6) Australia is my favorite place in the world.
7) I don't like carrying cash as it's too easy to use when seen so, I rarely have cash in my wallet.
8) I love football (soccer to Americans)
9) I don't hold any real political view or care too much about American politics.
10) I hate drivers in California... they're wreckless drivers.

You're a wreckless driver.
 
out of boredom i decided to do another

1) i plan on retiring to Switzerland someday if not work there if possible before retirement
2) i have met the Duchess of Austria while in Austria and got to see the family tome where her grandfather was who happened to be the man assassinated that caused WWI
3) I have insane work ethic when paid, when doing things around my own house i put it off for ever and its usually half done
4) I have a serious Zombie plan
5) My religious views are so unique and complex i rarely discuss them with anyone and ussualy identify my self as an atheist just to avoid confusion
6) The only gaming platform i like is PC, i own a 360 that i used rarely and is currently sitting in about 15 pieces on my book shelf
7) I love women (not in a perverted way) i just geniunly prefer the company of women.
8) I have very expensive tastes (i like luxury cars, expensive electronics, fine wine, etc) and will usually go without completely until i can get the one i want.
9) Im 21 and do not have a drivers license
10) I want to work in the video game industry but im starting to lose faith and i know way to much about the business aspect of gaming than the average gamer
 
1. I am RezHD
2. My middle name is actually Rez.
3. I am awesome.
4. I care about my rep.
5. I love to scrim.
6. I love eGO.
7. I dream of myself a eGO.
8. I love Fl!p
9. My favorite number is 1337.
10. I ROCK!
 
1. I love orange/sherbert icecream.
2. I'm addicted to newgrounds.
3. I think Star Wars is the best series ever.
4. I do not like bronies/the whole my little pony fad.
5. I have never flown on a plane before July 17th, 2011
6. I never tell anyone online my real name.
7. I have never been to Hollywood before July 18th, 2011
8. Every sentence on this list starts with "I" except for this one.
9. I love Biology.
10. I think that Disaster Movie is the best movie ever.
 
1. I love walking in the rain
2. I am a star wars nerd through and through
3. I also love LOTR
4. I'm one of the few people I know that can watch the history channel all day without falling asleep
5. I'm very lazy (thats why there are only going to be 5 facts here instead of 10)
 
1. I like to dance
2. I love almost all music (excluding hip hop that has little to no message or comedic value and country music)
3. I only listen to metal when with other people, when playing action games, or sampling an artist.
4. I dream of revolutionizing the gaming industry with a design of mine.
5. I have poor hearing in my right ear.
6. Eyes can make me instantly fall in love.
7. I like small dogs (poodles, etc. Mainly because I've had both big an small and my oldest, smartest, and most obediant is the small one.)
8. I love old comic books.
9. I'm 17, and my father is 73.
10. I like Japans' culture and natural beauty, but would never move there because it would seperate me from playing games with my english speaking buddies.
 
Last edited:
1. I live in California, the OC specifically.
2. I'm Korean
3. I've never been kicked or banned on an eGO server non-member or member.
4. I have been in and out eGO for two years
5. Even though I'm Korean, I'm the worst Starcraft player ever
6. I am in the varsity tennis team for my high school
7. I play the guitar for my church
8. I'm studying for my 1000 word quiz right now because of my stupid SAT classes
9. I'm going to fail my quiz tomorrow because instead of studying I'm typing these 10 facts down
10. I've had two surgeries, one has a baby and one as a 6-7 year old.
 
1. I live in Virginia
2. Im 1/5 American Indian & 1/2 Irish
3. I work on drag cars
4. I play piano
5. I play violin
6. I have been to COLP (Cadet Officer Leadership Program)
7. I have been hit buy a car
8. I have a peace of car shrapnel in my chin
9. I am a vol Fire Fighter
10. I have worked for Google™
 
1) I cannot live without my pc/internet.
2) My hobbies include gaming, reading, occasional sports, and eating.
3) I rage a lot so I always need the rated R channel in vent.
4) I was born in India but lived in Canada for the most part of my life.
5) I got kicked out of several high-schools for being a bad boy before I graduated.
6) To be continued...
 
1. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a DJ so stop asking.
2. My accent isn't of the New Jersey kind. More like Brooklyn New York. NY born and raised.
3. I hate the Yankees and if you talk negatively about the New York Rangers ill probably ban you ;).
4. If you call a magazine for a gun a "clip" ill lose my mind. Clips go in magazines, magazines go in guns.
5. Im a CO at NCSD. Thats Nassau County Sheriffs Dept for all you New Yorkers.
6. I hate Xante.
7. I have a pretzel obsession, having a mouth makes it hard to not eat 4000 pretzels...
8. Charlie dont surf.
9. If I ever give you directions, you would never get lost. And you would arrive 5 mins early.
10. I can talk about guns for hours on end, usually with Stormy. Get ur facts straight before you talk about guns with us. We will call you out ;).
11. I like breaking thread rules. i.e. #11+
12. In fact I break a lot of rules, I guess you can call me a badass.
13. Still not a DJ but I still hate Xante
14. BCA sounds like a girl but looks like a lumberjack.
15. The Yeti and Stormy are my bros from another...you know.
16. USCG Hammer is a small baby. (Hes from New Jersey, make fun of him)
17. Im a lover, not a fighter...but im also a fighter so dont get any ideas.
18. I could speak French...in russian.
19. I once had an awkward moment just to see how it felt.
20. And another thing..guys, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in ur pocket you'd better use them to call a tailor.
 
Last edited:
1. One of my cats is named after Syd Barrett
2. My most recent firearm purchase was a Ruger Mini-30, to replace my SKS that was stolen
3. My dog growls at my Xbox Live avatar
4. I HATE mushrooms
5. The best part of going to work, is playing foosball at lunch
6. Both clowns & spiders freak me out
7. I love lemons
8. I'm a kleptomaniac
9. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy would be a pet owl
10. I have two middle names
 
Last edited:
1.- I'm a fan of Anime
2.- This is the first serious FPS clan I've ever been (I wasn't able to play online because my pc sucked and still does)
3.-I'm crippled of my right knee (I fell on an iron rod while playing football when I was a kid) even tho it's almost imperceptible
4.-I'm mexican and I'm not ashamed of telling people about it
5.-but I'm very VERY shy about my english accent..
6.-I had 2 dogs, one is named MAtthew and the other one just passed away, he was named chocobo
7.-I'm a very big fan of the megaman series (X, Zero, ZX and starforce only)
8.-I suffer from an incredibly stupid amount of vertigo...that's why sixflags is a no-go for me T.T
9.- I've never visited United States, but I want to (I don't have a visa)
10.-I'm the oldest of three brothers, and they are also gamers, but play in my account (As i stated earlier, my PC sucks)
 
1. I'm 20 years old ( I know, I'm reaching geezer status x.x)
2. I live in NC (no southern accent, I promise)
3. I just got out of a 3 year relationship (sigh)
4. I go to UNCG
5. I LOVE MUSIC
6. I LOVE FILMS
7. I LOVE GOOD TV SHOWS
8. I have never been kicked from any server on any game (:D)
9. I secretly like 70% of the reality shows on tv
10. I'm both overly confident and slightly unsure of myself.
11. I rage in jail.
 
1) I hate skinny jeans, or even pants. I always wear shorts, except on special occasions.
2) I wasn't born in the U.S, I came to the US when I was 7.
3) I've played CS 1.6 with my cousin when I was 8. I didn't play til now, I just played here and there. After I was old enough, I got a computer and bought CS:S.
4) I love sports. I love every single popular sports besides soccer.
5) I'm pretty athletic.
6) I love going to the beach. Especially Huntington Beach, it's relaxing, there's downtown right there, soft sands, good waves, and a lot of events.
7) I live in the OC Area in California. To get more specific, I live in Garden Grove or Santa Ana.
8) I like to learn new interesting things. If you come over my house and I'm not gaming, you would find me watching History, Discovery, or NationalGEO channel.
9) I've owned almost every popular pets. I've had a dog, cat, bird, rabbit, and turtle. I find bird and dog the most interesting.
10) I'm a business man in every game I play that has an economy. I find it very challenging to make a profit on items and if I do manage to make profit, it's a very rewarding feeling. Some games I've played and have some "trading/profiting" experience in are:

Maplestory, TF2 (Of course), and GaiaOnline. Making money is what I like to do and it's a challenging yet rewarding process.

11) I'm a grammar freak. Everything I type or spell that is serious will be correctly done. So if I'm talking to a friend I'll be like "hey wut up duude :DD" but if it's something serious, I type it the best I can. Writing formal shows that you are smart and intelligent, not someone from the street. Surprisingly, I hate reading.

You might find out more about me if you talk to me on steam.
 
1. I'm acrophobic, but I love flying (I'm more terified about falling than about heights, I fell 25 fts. when I was 6 yo and I've broke my leg that day)
2. I'm keeping my dog despute the alergy I have for 2,5 years now
3. My GF always kicks my ass in L4D2 Versus mode
4. I'm giving myself achievments for every progress in my life (Seriously, I have them all written in my facebook notes)
5. When I was kid, I was catching small reptiles and I tried to make them my servants
6. I almost crashed yesterday. I haven't sit in the car from then (and I travell usually 70 miles/day give or take)
7. I met my GF on vaccation two years ago. And thanks to steam, the long-distance relationship works
8. I still pick my nose, when nobody's looking (but I use cleenex afterwards ;) )
9. I didn't like the Avatar
10. I still have dad's XXX magazines I stole from him when I was like 12 yo hidden under my bed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top