R rubberbandman Active Member Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 269 Mar 18, 2010 #1 I'll be playing some dod:s for the first time in a long time next week. Feel free to find me on kalt or flash -rubber
I'll be playing some dod:s for the first time in a long time next week. Feel free to find me on kalt or flash -rubber
Z zetas Famous Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 417 Mar 18, 2010 #2 Welcome back! I'll try to find you in-game! : )
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Mar 18, 2010 #3 dude where have you been? it's been far, FAR too long
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Mar 18, 2010 #4 I would like to welcome you back BUT you keep killing , so be gentle when we meet in the sewer's, missed you mate.
I would like to welcome you back BUT you keep killing , so be gentle when we meet in the sewer's, missed you mate.
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Mar 18, 2010 #5 Welcome back, see ya around on Flash.
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Mar 18, 2010 #7 Welcome back and I'll see you around.
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Mar 18, 2010 #8 ronpaul said: dude where have you been? it's been far, FAR too long Click to expand... indeed, have'nt seen you in a while
ronpaul said: dude where have you been? it's been far, FAR too long Click to expand... indeed, have'nt seen you in a while
M Madcop122 (Sky) Active Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 265 Mar 19, 2010 #9 Flash = best map ever