Best Trivia Questions For Jail

question : how long does it take to dig half a hole?

Answer : you cant dig half a hole


great trick question!
 
question : there is 2 dad's and two son's each pick an apple each off of a tree and it only has four apple's, how many apple's are left over ? ? ?

Answer : 1 apple remains because there is a grandad who has a son which is a dad to his dads grand son....

:D

Enjoy!
 
Why do people ask trivia, it's very much a legitimate game, if it's not overplayed. Some people are naturally good at somethings trivia included. The problem isn't with trivia, just how much it's overplayed. I would say that any game that if overplayed should be restricted, bhop/race in grandmarble is one example.

Like I mentioned before it's only a problem on eGO servers. Our wardens are trivia happy, something that can be managed without removing such an integral part of our jail.
 
all i know is too many people do math trivia. and sometimes they award the winner the wrong answer. so make sure if you ask a complicated math question that you actually know the correct answer, lol.
 
I think I want to try this:

Who wants to die? If you wish to allow a guard to shoot you, please type 4.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top