B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 4, 2007 #1 I Found this vid and those fight robots to be very cool!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlXkY5IjfjU
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Dec 4, 2007 #2 Thats great I love the singing robot, hehehehhehe, Eire.32
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 4, 2007 #4 omg i love those side punches hahahaha thats so cool
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,778 Dec 4, 2007 #5 I miss Battle Bots.
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Dec 4, 2007 #7 haha, Balloon-head ftw!
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Dec 4, 2007 #8 look at like 38 seconds, he got owned lol nice vid lol
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Dec 4, 2007 #10 LOL! There should be a kamikaze robot...that would make it interesting.
M MashedPotato[JONES] I made one post Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 25 Dec 4, 2007 #11 Balloon-head owned that one robot.