CS:S Division League

cs_league_fix.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">The CS:S Division is proud to present the Edgegamers CS:S League! The CS:S League is officially scheduled to start April 19th, 2010. This will give all teams 2 weeks to register. Upon signing your team up please be sure to have all team members read through the rules and be ready to make the appointed time for scrims.


League Functionality:
There will be 6 weeks of scrims (1 scrim a week per team). Scrims will be held once a week on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday on the event server. At the end of the 6 weeks, the top 8 teams will advance to the playoffs - an elimination style tournament. Prizes will be announced at the start of the playoffs. Any questions about league functionality or the league in general can be directed to Oldie (CS:S league coordinator).</div>

book.png
Rules
book_edit.png
Team sign up
help.png
League FAQ
chart_organisation.png
Tournament Module​
 
Last edited:
Hah, I can't wait for this. Will definitely be there if I find a team.
 
Team??

I need a team lol ... If you wanna see how i play hit me up, ill be glad to show you my ownage

Anyways im looking to own some other teams so hit me up A.S.A.P
 
I think I joined a Team, I'm not sure, But I will if I haven't looks to be fun!
 
Its at this point i wish my boarding schools firewall didn't blockout Steam so i cant log on... I wish i could join!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top