Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
What do you like most about the new CS:S update?

1. The achievements
2. New video options (Motion Blur, Multicore rendering)
3. The new exploding bomb animation
4. Lifetime player stats
5. Death Cam
6. Domination/Revenge system
 
Have you ever made a division change?
~ Yes, I did
~ No, I stayed at the division I started
~ I think about changing my division
 
Which Council Member would you want to see in a Meet the Leadership video?
 
Which Council member/ Community manager scares you the most?

Options are all of the council members and community managers, with the final one being; None! I scare them.
 
What type of monitor do you use?

1. CRT
2. LCD Widescreen
3. LCD non-widescreen
4. I use a TV for my monitor
5. Other

Posted 06-29-2010 - DD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like the current eGO Website color scheme?

1) Yes
2) No
3) Indifferent
 
If eGO switched over to team speak, would you follow?

1) Yes, i would always follow eGO!

2) Sure, why not?

3) No, i like ventrilo more.

4) IRC all the way!

5) Whats team speak?
 
Are you in ventrilo while gaming?

1. Yes, in my divisions channels
2. Yes, in the general areas
3. I'm usually DAK
4. I don't use ventrilo
 
What is your internet browser of choice?

a) Internet Explorer
b) FireFox
c) Google Chrome
d) Safari
e) Other
 
What steam special sale pack did you buy?

1. Steams having a sale?
2. THQ Pack
3. Call of Duty Collection
4. Valve Complete Pack
5. Atari Discount
6. Steam Idie Pack
7. Square Enix + Eidos Collection
8. 2k Complete Pack
9. Rockstar Collection
10. Ubisoft Discount
 
Do you have your steam account verified with your email address and do you have your secret question set up so that your account is much harder to hijack?
 
What is the best game eGO supports?
DoD:S
CSS
INS
TF2
COD
EVE
WOW
(did i forget someone? :P)
 
which of the remaining 8 teams would you like to see win the world cup?
-netherlands
uruguay
-argentina
paraguay
brazil
ghana
germany
spain
 

Latest posts

Back
Top