Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
This poll is kinda made since minecraft came out.

What quality do you hold highest in a game when you are juding if it's good or not?

1. Graphics

2. Gameplay

3. Storyline

4. Producer

5. Versability

6. Originality

7. I don't hold a highest quality, I'll just know if the game is good or not by playing it. (Add or remove options as you wish.)
 
Do you watch any television?

Yes, all the time!

Sometimes

Only if it's something very important

Never
 

What means do you use most frequently to keep in touch/communicate with your online friends from eGO?


  • Steam
  • Xfire
  • Ventrilo
  • Forums
  • IRC
  • Other


I figured this would be interesting, as it seems like some people still aren't using Steam and its friends list.




Thanks!
 
What games are you excited for this year?

Home Front

Duke Nukem Forever

Crysis 2

Red Orchestra 2

Elder Scrolls 5

Star Wars KOTOR

Brink

New Games? I'm playing minecraft.

None
 
Who do you want to win the superbowl?

1. Packers
2. Steelers
3. I don't watch football
4. Neither
 
Hey I thought of a fun question to ask that involves gaming on a slightly different platform: iPhones/mobile phones.

I was thinking of asking what iPhone/cell phone game you play the most and have choices like words with friends, angry birds, tetris, or I don't play games on my mobile device.

Just a thought for a fun little poll question. maybe we can get guys in the community to give their gamer tags for things like words with friends.
 
How often do you visit the forums?
Daily
Every other day or so
Weekly
Not that often
Enought to see this poll :D
 
Poll

What game do you not own?

1. DoD:S

2. TF2

3. CS:S

4. CoD

5. MOD

6. BC2

7. EVE

8. WoW

9. STR
 
Last edited:
Have you ever achieved one of your biggest dreams?(in that case, which one?)
* Yes.
* No, but my life is good.
* No, but i'm working on it/them.
 
This has nothing to with gaming but more of a social cross section of our community. It may also give us some insight and differing point of views on this subject.


Have you visited the wikileaks site?
1. Yes
2. No
 
Do you have any kind of pets?

1. Cat(s)
2. Dog(s)
3. Bird(s)
4. Rat(s)
5. Mouse(s)
6. Hamster(s)
7. Guinea pig(s)
8. Other
9. I do not have any pet
10. I want one! (explain why?)
 
What do you think of the new game Breach?

1) It's awesome!!!
2) It's an ok game
3) I havn't bought it yet but i will
4) Doesn't look good
5) What's Breach?
 
What portable gaming device are you excited for?
1. Nintendo 3DS
2. Sony's next PSP
3. Razer Switchblade
4. They are all too mainstream for my tastes
 
What do you drink while gaming?

1. Soda pop, w/e
2. Energy drinks
3. Water
4. Beer/booze
5. I dont drink while gaming
 
Do you like minecraft
1) It is the next best thing after god!
2)No it wont swallow my soul!
3)What is this minecraft you speak of?
 
What do you think of the =eGO= community?

1. Classy!
2. Could use some improvement (comment if selected)
3. Best thing since nukes!
4. eh... not the best i've seen
 
What do you think of Guild Wars 2?

- It's everything I've ever wanted in an MMO, plus more!

- It looks like a great game, but with some minor flaws.

- It looks OK, but doesn't seem like anything to get hyped about.

- What's Guild Wars 2?

- WoW clone.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top