Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
What is your favorite game in the STRAT division?

- Minecraft
- League of legends
- Starcraft II
- Runescape
- I don't like any of these!
 
Where do you look for computer components to upgrade your computer?

1. newegg
2. Dell
3. upgrade? i just buy a new one!
4. other (specify)
 
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this Sunday?

1) Green Bay Packers
2) Pittsburgh Steelers
3) I don't follow American Football.
 
Does having in-game admin affect whether or not you are willing to play on eGO servers?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I'm not an admin, so I don't care.
 
Q: How long have you associated with eGO?

A:
  • Less than 1 month
  • 1-6 months
  • 7-12 months
  • More than 1 year
 
Who did you want to win the Super Bowl?

-Packers
-Steelers
-Didn't care
 
Is eGO your life?

1. Yes because I love this community
2. No because I have a life outside of eGO
3. Maybe because I am afraid to admit it
 
Have you pre ordered Rift ?

1 Yes.
2 No.
3 I dont intend to get it anyway..
 
Do you attend eGO events?

Yes
No
Sometimes
Never


Posted 4/15/2013 - DD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If eGO created a mobile app would you use it/what phone would you use it on?

1. Android
2. Iphone
3. BlackBerry
4. I do not own a smart phone
5. I own a smart phone, but would choose to not use the app.
 
Are you going to plan to pre-order BF3
Yes
No
Need to upgrade my computer
Or
are you going to plan to Pre-order BF3 via
Steam
EA Store
Wait for they released it to local store
 
What FPS games do you play most often?

1.Insurgency- because your heroic and love fighting for America (or the opposite)
2. CS:S - because your a beast with quick scoping
3. COD - Because it's considered the best FPS game
4. This poll is stupid and COD is actually the best game EVER!!!
5. none of the above (DO NOT SELECT)
 
Back
Top