Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
Not really sure if this has been a poll question or not, just thought id post it.

Which console do you own?

1: Playstation 3
2:Xbox 360
3:Nintindo Wii
4:None of the Above
 
What is your favorite sport?
1.Soccer
2.Basketball
3.Hockey
4.Other, list below
 
How long have you been in eGO?

0-6 months
7-12 months
13-18 months
19-24 months
25+ months

Posted 9/4/2012 - DD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if someone has already done this one?

Which do you prefer?

1. Cake
2. Pie

Which do you prefer?

1. Cookies
2. Brownies
 
Did you like the movie: The Kings Speach?

1. Yes, it was very good.
2. Not really.
3. I don't know about it.
 
Would you like to see a Roll The Dice (rtd) plugin installed on one or more TF2 Division servers?

Yes.
No.
Never Had Any Interest.
 
Are you guys going to try to beta test tactical intervention?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I don't know
 
If eGO had a Monday Night Combat server would you play on it?

1. Yes
2. No
3. What's Monday Night Combat?
 
Do you plan on pre-ordering Portal 2?

  • Yes
  • No
  • Not interested
 
What's your favourite genre of game?

Action
RPG
FPS
Fighting
Racing
Adventure
Indie
RTS
 
Last edited:
What are you going to do for Spring Break 2011?

-Go on vacation
-Spend time with family/friends
-Game with eGO
-Sleep
-Other

(This could be a check box poll)
 
If eGO added Rift to its list of supported games would you be interested?

Yes
No
Would check it out

(have link to trailer in post?)
 
Would you prefere eating a hotdog instead of a hamburger?

Nope
Of Course...
If I got any ketchup...
I wont be a part of this poll...

^^
 
So as I have played the RIFT beta, I have noticed a lot of interest from other members. I was thinking we could post a poll such as the one listed below to gauge member interest now. If the interest seems high then we could keep an eye on the game a few months post-release and determine whether the game has enough interest and viable recruiting base to support.

Are you planning on playing RIFT when it is released?
a) Already pre-ordered
b) probably yes
c) probably not
d) no
 
What rank do you want to be?
1.an eGO!
2.an eG!
3. I wnna stay as my e
4. Im the highest rank there is :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top