Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
How much do you care about the skill level of players in your squad?

1. Squad skill doesent matter to me.
2. I only play with high skill level players.
3. I care some, but not enough to leave the squad.
 
How long have you been in eGO?

1. Brand new-1 Year

2. 2-3 Years

3. 3-4 Years

4. 4-5 Years

Posted 9/4/2012 - DD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: 2 Polls in this single post...


Are you planning to buy Red Orchestra 2: Hero's of Stalingrad when it is released?
  • Probably
  • Not likely
  • Never heard of it


Are you planning to buy Homefront when it is released?
  • Probably
  • Not likely
  • Never heard of it
 
How many people have you recruited into eGO in the last month (30 days)?

none
1-5
6-10
11-20
21-50
over 50
 
What is your favorite division?

  • DoD:S
  • TF2
  • CS:S
  • CoD
  • MOD
  • BC2
  • EVE
  • WoW
  • Strat
 
What is your main priority while playing on a server?

1. Teach these noobs a lesson.
2. Just relax and enjoy having fun.
3. Practice to get better.
 
Will you Pre-Purchase/Purchase Crysis 2?

1)Yes
2)Already Have
3)No
4)Waiting on the Release date
5)Not Interested
 
Are you planning on getting Battlefield 3 when it is released?

-Yes
-No
-Undecided
-What's Battlefield?
 
Who's your favorite game developer?

Valve
EA
Activision
Treyach
Ubisoft
 
What is your favorite type of chair to sit in while playing video games?

a : Wooden (standard)

b: Wheelie Chair

c: Stool
 
Do you check the bottom of the forums for "Today's Birthdays"?
a. Every Day!
b. Sometimes
c. Yeh.. But I don't talk to strangers
d. Nah.. Never
e. Didn't even know there was one!.. Will now though!
 
Have you played RIFT?

Yes, It was great!
Yes, It was horrible...
No, I plan to
No, Not interested
Whats a RIFT?
 
Poll suggestion: How long has it been since you properly cleaned your keyboard, anyway?

1. About a week.
2. A few months.
3. Half a year or more.
4. HEY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THING USED TO BE WHITE.
 
Are you Interested in DC Universe Online by SONY?

1. Yes, I play the game or plan to.
2. I've heard about it, but feel neutral about getting it.
3. No, I have no interest.
 
How many hours a week do you play PC games?

1-5
6-9
10+
0-Not cool
 
What division do you play in besides your own?

DoD:S
TF2
CS:S
CoD
MOD
BC2
EVE
WoW
Strat
 
Should Dedicated supporters get CC everyyear for donating?

Yes

No

Whats CC
 
How old is your PC System?

Stone age old
I upgrade it whenever I can
Have no idea
 
Back
Top