Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
How Often Do You Use Irc?

1. Everyday
2. Once every few weeks
3. Rarely
4. What's IRC?
 
What do you want to happen to the eGO Minecraft server?
a. The old map back on the server.
b. Keep the temporary server.
c. New map on the server.
d. I don't care.
e. I don't play Minecraft./What's Minecraft?
 
How much do you like being in eGO?

1) Its like my family
2) Its fun
3) Eh...
4) Is that what this is?

How often do you go on Ventrillo?

1) Anytime i am on my computer
2) All the time, even while im away from the computer
3) Only when i game
4) On rare occasions
5) Never

What is your primary use for Ventrillo?

1) Social Networking/Chatting
2) Gaming strategies
3) I dont use Ventrillo
4) So it is not quiet in your room

How much do you like playing Minecraft? (this can be used for any game, and 4/5 can be used as recruitment opportunities)

1) I live in minecraft
2) Its fun
3) I dont like it much
4) Never heard of it
5) Never played it but it looks fun
 
how do you listen to your tunes when your on the go?

1. Ipod
2. Zune
3. Cell phone
4. Portable Cd player
4. Kicking it old school with a cassette Player
 
Do you play minecraft?
1. Yes! Alot!
2. Sometimes.
3. No but i have heard about it.
4 What in the world is minecraft?


Or:

Who is your favorite Council Member?
1. Artimus(Hes the best)
2. Kamakizetommy(Strat FTW)
3. RedDominion(Idk where hes from but xD)
4. Ill Legend (Merawr)
5. Who are these people?

Add any answers to the second question, i dont know all of the Council Members yet.
 
Do you plan on playing Duke Nukem Forever?

1. Yes
2. No.
3. Maybe
4. It's actually being released?!

Do you plan on playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when it is released?

1. Yes
2. No, I'm too busy playing another MMO (WoW, GW2, AoC, etc.)
3. No, I don't play MMOs
4. I'll wait for the pricing plan before deciding.
 
Are you going to be participating in the de_dust contest?

1. Yes, I will be participating.
2. No, I do not plan on participating.
3. I do not have CS:S.
 
Hope this get picked, seems awesome xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your hidden aim joining eGO?

1) For Fun. True Story
2) I want Admin powers.
3) I want to be Advisor.
4) I want to be a cool DL.
5) I want Artimus position.
6) I have no Idea why I am here up till now
 
The best Legend Of Zelda?

1? A link to the past
2? Ocarina of time
3? Twilight princess
4? The Legend Of Zelda
5? Majora's Mask
6? I don't like Zelda games
 
I have three suggestions:

1)
What rank are you? (Let's get a tally!)
-e
-eG
-eGO
-Pub

2)
Which is or would be your preferred gaming network (outside PC)
-Xbox Live
-Playstation Network
-That thing Wii has

3)
Who is your favorite CS:S mapper?
-Christy
-Captain Nighthawk
-Rogue Sniper
-Other
 
Are you looking forward to the release of Guildwars 2?

1. I am very excited.

2. Sort of but not all that much.

3. Not at all.

4. Never heard of it.

5. Other.
 
What source do you use for your news:

A) Fox News
2) CNN News
III) Facebook
4.1) Steam News
VI.1) Newspaper
 
What type of monitor do you prefer?

1. Widescreen.
2. Fullscreen.
3. I don't really care.
4. I don't need a monitor!
 
Back
Top