Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
Are you still going to play CS:S after CS:GO comes out?
1) ya
2) no
3)ill play both
4)dont know
 
Are you going to purchase Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

a)Yes!
b)no
c)Only if eGO supports it
 
Are you going to purchase CS:GO when comes out?
a) If it has jail
b) I will see after beta
c) Ofcourse
d) No
 
Poll question: What is the feature that you're the most exited for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ?

1. Cross Platform play
2. The new weapons
3. The new maps
4. The graphics
5. All of the above
6. I'm not interested in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
 
Would you like to see a new division created for CS:GO or it added onto CS:S?
A.Yes
B. No
C. Doesnt Matter
D. Im not interested in CS:GO
 
Which game are you most excited for?

CS:GO
Battlefield 3
Dota 2
Red Orchestra 2
Skyrim
Diablo 3
 
How many clans were you a member of before you joined eGO?

a. None eGO is my first clan
b. 1
c. 2
d. 3
e. More than 3
 
Poll Suggestsion CoD:MW3

Will you play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3?
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. I don't play Call of Duty.
 
Warhammer 40k Space Marine

Who is interested in the Warhammer 40k Space Marine Multiplayer?

-I am
-I'm not
 
Do extra goodies with pre-orders influence you to purchase a game?

Yes
No
Depends on the content
No opinion
 
Have you tried the Red Orchestra 2 beta?
  • Yes
  • No, but I want to.
  • Not interested, or are not able to play it.
 
Are you going to play CS:S after CS:GO comes out?
1) yes
2) No
3) i dont know yet
 
Do you want a jail plugin for CS:GO?

a. Obviously
b. Obviously not.
c. I don't play jail, so it doesn't affect me.
d. I won't be playing GO.
 
How often do you attend meetings?

1. Always!
2. Sometimes
3. Rarely
4. Undecided
 
Are you interested in the upcoming Diablo III?

Yes.
No.
What is Diablo III?
Not interested.
 
Last edited:
Are You Taking Part In The
RED ORCHESTRA 2 BETA

1 Yes
2 No but i will be getting the full game once released
3 I'm not interested in RO2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top