Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
What is your favorite part of Halloween?
1. CANDY
2. Getting to dress up
3. Pranks
4. Carving Pumpkins
5. In game spooky mods
6. You mean the date it's OFFICIALLY Christmas season?

Used by Dr. Havok 10/6/16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What month were you born in?
September
October
November
December
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
 
Which game do you want during the Christmas Steam Sale?
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
Dead Rising 4
Final Fantasy 15
Watch Dogs 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Titanfall 2
Civilization 6
Battlefield 1
Other: Please list a game you want that is not listed above!
 
Are you excited for Halloween?

Absolutely!

Nah

I don't care, I'll be playing video games!

CANDY!!!!
 
Will you be purchasing Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for the Ps4 when it comes out?



Yes
No
Dont have a ps4


Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
This one has probably been used before since it is such a generic and overused question... but we've gotten new people since then.

Dogs or Cats?

- Puppies!

- Kitties!

- Neither. I am a cruel human with no soul.
 
When do you think it is ok to decorate for Christmas and play Christmas music?

After Halloween.

After Thanksgiving.

ALL YEAR ROUND!!!!!
 
Are you going to watch the new Assassins Creed movie?
1. YES, The curse shall be lifted!
2. Maybe, if I hear good reviews.
3. Not a chance, curse was mean't to stay there, and never be removed.

Used by Dr. Havok 11-7-16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What blood type are you?
1. O +
2. O -
3. A +
4. A -
5. B +
6. B -
7. AB +
8. AB -

Used by Dr. Havok for 3-23-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you plan on going black friday shopping?


Yes
No
Online shopping
Whats black friday?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
 
Who did you spend Thanksgiving with?

Family
Me Myself and I
Friends
I don't do murican Thanksgiving
 
Are you wearing one of the new tags?

Yes, I am wearing the overwatch tag
Yes, I am wearing he unturned tag
No, I have decided to stick with my divisional tags

Poll used by Dr. Havok 11/28/16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What are your holiday plans?

Visiting Family/Friends
Staying Home
No Plans
Wear Santa hat and play video games

Used by Dr. Havok 12-19-16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What was your favorite FPS game released in 2016?

Battlefield 1
CoD: IW
Overwatch
All of them!!!
Other

Used by Dr. Havok 12-5-16
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top