Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
is cheese a pizza topping

1) yes
2) no

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-2-17
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you dip your french fries in a Milk Shake or Soft-Serve Icecream?

1) Its magically delicious!
2) Absolutely BARBARIC!
3) Never tried it but might.

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-23-17
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since Hammer and Artimus has allowed us to have a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum section in our Game Discussions section. I have taken it upon myself to try and grow interest in this game within EGO. I would love to get a feel on how many active members play PUBG. Was wondering if you can run a poll asking members if they play PUBG.

Maybe you can word it like this:

Since we have a forum section for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in our Game Discussions area in our forums, Do you play PUBG?

Answer options
Yes!
Haven't bought it yet.
Not Interested!
Thanks

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-20-17
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since Hammer and Artimus has allowed us to have a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum section in our Game Discussions section. I have taken it upon myself to try and grow interest in this game within EGO. I would love to get a feel on how many active members play PUBG. Was wondering if you can run a poll asking members if they play PUBG.

Maybe you can word it like this:

Since we have a forum section for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds in our Game Discussions area in our forums, Do you play PUBG?

Answer options
Yes
No
I want to play it but don't have it yet
No interest in playing it.

Thanks
Are you interested in Player'sUnknown Battlegrounds or PUBG for short?

Yes I already have it!
Yes I want to get it!
No I don't like it!
What is PUBG?
 
Ryo5678 Ryo5678

Are you interested in Player'sUnknown Battlegrounds or PUBG for short?

Yes I already have it!
Yes I want to get it!
No I don't like it!
What is PUBG?

I wrote the question the way i did to draw some attention to the forum section since it is the most popular pc game out there besides Overwatch (no real time stats to back that up).

I did simplify the answers to just 3 options though.
Yes!
Haven't bought it yet.
Not Interested!
 
What is your favorite book series?
1. Harry Potter
2. Hunger Games
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Percy Jackson
5. twilight...
6. Other
 
How would you feel about having a fortnite subdivision?
1) i would play it often
2)whats fortnite?
3)i hate fortnite
4)i would play it but not often

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-30-17
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What's your favorite battle royale?

1.) H1Z1
2.) PUBG
3.) Fortnite
4.) Roblox
5.) CS Division's Battle Royale Event Night
6.) Other
7.) Why would I ever play a battle royale game?
 
How much food did you eat for Thanksgiving?
1. I can't even get out of bed right now
2. I easily gained 5 pounds
3. Just a normal amount
4. I didn't really eat that much this year.
 
Do any of you or your friends play 'Don't Starve Together'?
1) Yes
2) No
3) Yep, but my friends don't
4) Nope, but my friends do

(And maybe a thing suggesting names below)

Used by Dr. Havok for 1-8-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a new year's resolution yet?
1) No, I don't want one
2) I do, but I know I'll give up on the 2nd
3) I can't think of one
4) I am going to complete one just like I did this year

Used by Dr. Havok for 1-1-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the division you joined still around?

Yes; Still in it too!
Yes; Switch divisions
No

Used by Dr. Havok for 1-12-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be getting the Hell Let Loose or Battalion 1944?

1. Both
2. Hell Let Loose
3. Battalion 1944
4. None of them.

Used by Dr. Havok for 1-29-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any nicknames besides your in game username?

Yes
No
Other (Please explain)

Used by Dr. Havok for 2-9-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How often do you play on eGO servers a day?
1. 1-5 hours
2. 6-10 hours
3. 11-15 hours
4. 16-20 hours
5. 21+ hours

Used by Dr. Havok for 2-5-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top