Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
Have you checked out eGO's Instagram Page?
1 - Yes I follow it!
2 - Not yet but I will check it out!
3 - I live under a rock and have no idea was Instagram is.

Used by Dr. Havok for 4-28-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
seams like the new thing is gas or elec or gas powered gas. Me I'm starting to get into tesla I think the future is there. Just a poll thought. Remember elec gas still use fossil fuels to generate the electricity

Used by Dr. Havok for 5-14-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean gas or elec cars grrrr

Used with the above. - Dr. Havok
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think of the new Infinity War movie?

1)Loved it!!
2)Meh
3)Hated it
4)Haven't seen it yet or don't want to see it

Used for 4-30-18 by Dr. Havok
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have finals?

Yes
Yes, but I don't care
No, just tests
No
School?

Used by Dr. Havok for 5-7-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When World of Warcraft: Classic comes out, would you join the eGO Guilds if a WoWC Division is made?

1. Yes! I would love to continue to support our community.
2. No. I will be in my own guild.
 
If you were have a superpower, which one would you have?

1) Reading Minds
2) Teleportation
3) Flight
4) Super Strength
5) X-Ray
6) Other
7) Pfft, I got superpowers already.

Used by Dr. Havok for 5-21-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How excited are you for E3 2018?

1) I'll be going there!
2) I'll be watching on twitch
3) Don't care, I'll probably watch game trailers I care about on YouTube
4) What's an E3?

Used by Dr. Havok for 5-25-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How are you going to spend your summer vacation?

1) On the computer 24/7
2) I'll get a part-time job
3) I'll be going out of state
4) I'll be going to a different country
5) I don't get a summer vacation :(

Used by Dr. Havok for 5-28-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you have watched Harry Potter, in your opinion, which of the two is better?

1) The Movie
2) The Book
3) Haven't read/watched it
 
Last edited:
What time do you eat dinner?

1.) 4 PM
2.) 5 PM
3.) 6 PM
4.) 7 PM
5.) 8 PM
6.) Even later than 8!

Don't worry about time zones, just put whatever time you eat dinner for your time zone

Poll used by Dr. Havok for 6-8-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What does the Fox Say?
1) Wa pa pa pa pah pa pow
2) Awooooooohhhhhh
3) NO!
 
What game do you mostly play on the eGO servers


1) CS:GO
2) Counter-Strike: Source
3) Battlefield 4
4) Battlefield Bad Company 2
5) TF 2
6) Garry's Mod
7) ARK: Survival Evolved
8) Day of Defeat Source
9) Minecraft
 
What did you think about E3 2018?

1.)It was amazing, lots of exciting new games
2.)Eh, could've been better.
3.)Not excited for any of the new games
4.)What's E3?
5.)Other .. elaborate.
 
I was having a debate with a bunch of people on ts about what the first day of the week was. A lot of arguements followed.

What is the first day of the week?
1. Saturday
2. Sunday
3. Monday
4. Other

Used by Dr. Havok for 6-15-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in playing Escape From Tarkov?

1. Yes
2. No
3. What is it?
4. Other opinion (elaborate)

Used by Dr. Havok for 6-22-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top