Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
What is your favorite animal?
1.Cat
2.Dog
3.Rabbit
4.Penguin
5.Guinea pig
6.Other (Explain)

Used by Dr. Havok for 6-29-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What will you do on the 4th of July? *or some variation of this question*
1. Watch fireworks
2. Work for some extra money
3. Pretend its just a normal day
4. Go out and party
5. Other. (Please Explain)

Used by Dr. Havok for 7-2-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use your turn signal while driving?
1) Always
2) Most of the time
3) Sometimes
4) I don't know what a turn signal is
 
what do we call the new names for leadership?

1.senior manager
2.super manager
3.super senior manager
4.other
 
What MMOs do you play? (Multiple Choice Poll for some that play more than 1)

1) World of Warcraft
2) EVE Online
3) Final Fantasy XIV
4) Guild Wars 2
5) Elder Scrolls Online
6) Other
7) None
 
Do you play games on mobile devices?

1)I do play on my phone!
2)Mobile games suck
3)sometimes
 
Would you support the idea of eGO creating a division for the upcoming multiplayer game, Fallout 76?

1) Yes; I support this idea
2) Yes; but I don't mind
3) I don't really care
4) I am unsure or undecided
5) No; this is not a good idea
 
Last edited:
Who do you want to win the World Cup?

1- team France
2-team Croatia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used by Dr. Havok for 7-13-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you enjoy the heat?


1) Yes, I love it

2) No! Do I look crazy?
 
Do you write the number zero clockwise or counter clockwise?

1. Clockwise
2. Counter clockwise

Used by Dr. Havok for 7-16-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have You Played Any Of The Fifa Games?

1) I already pre-ordered Fifa 19
2) I use to, and wouldn't mind jumping back in
3) No
4) Is that a FPS?
 
With the upcoming release of Smashbros Ultimate on the switch I think it would be a great time to add a fighting game to EGO's roster so I'd like to see a poll to see what everyone else thinks.

Should EGO support Smashbros Ultimate?

1) YES!
2) No..
 
Do you read eGO's breaking news on the home page?
1) Yes
2) Sometimes
3) I refresh the page until something new pops up
4) No
5) We have news?

Used by Dr. Havok for 7-23-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like the new steam chat UI?

-Yeah!
-It's Ugly!
-There is a new UI?
-Don't care

Used by Dr. Havok for 7-27-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Summer camps?

1. Yes, a lot 24/7
2. a few
3. Just one
4. Thought about it, never did it
5. Of course not
 
Should we implement Rainbow Six Siege as an alternative game within our community?

1) Yes!
2) Maybe...
3) Definitely Not! Games trash...
4) What?s Rainbow Six Siege?
 
What are poptarts?
1) I don't know
2) Sandwich
3) Ravioli
4) Hotdog
5) Edible matter
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top