Front Page Poll Questions

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
We're looking for questions from the clan to post on the front page in the "Current Poll" section. If you have a good poll idea, please post in this thread and include the question to be asked with the possible answers.

Fair warning - your poll may not be selected for the front page and all polls are subject to editing.
 
Last edited:
How do you make your staples?

Vertical
Horizontal
Diagonal
 
What would you do if you find a duffle bag full of $10,000 in cash?

1) Keep it
2) Turn it in
3) Leave it and run

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-26-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What will you be doing for Halloween?
1) Trick or Treating
2) Scaring kids
3) Handing out candy
4) Partying
5) Playing games at home
6) Going to a haunted mansion
7) Homework...
 
What month were you born in?
1) January
...
12) December


Seen a similar poll done on twitch and always found it fascinating how more or less even the results are.
 
What is your favorite era of music?
1) 1920s-1940s
2) 1950s
3) 1960s
4) 1970s
5) 1980s
6) 1990s
7) 2000 and later
8) 1880s
 
Are you going to dress up for Halloween?
Yes
No
I do this everyday

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-19-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What's your computer peripheral brand of choice?

1. Steeleries
2. Razer
3. HyperX
4. Corsair
5. Logitech
6. Other (Explain)
 
How quickly can you solve a Rubik's cube? (Pick the lowest applicable)

A) I can't
B) More than 5 Minutes
C) Less than 5 Minutes
D) Less than 1 Minute
E) Less than 30 Seconds
F) Less than 15 Seconds

Used by Dr. Havok for 10-22-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What type of candy do you like the most?

1. Chocolate
2. Fruity
3. Sour
4. Other (Explain)
 
Winter is around the corner and the holiday spirit is closing in, are you excited for Christmas?

Of course!
Not really...
I don't celebrate Christmas

Used by Dr. Havok for 12-17-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you meditate or are interested in meditating?

1) I would love to try it
2) Sometimes
3) All the time
4) No
5) I don’t like it

Used by Dr. Havok for 11-30-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking forward to the revamped Jailbreak 2.0 gamemode?

1) Very much so!
2) I'm interested.
3) Not really.
4) We have a Jailbreak server?
 
Would you be a Pirate, or a Spartan from Halo?

1) You had me at Spartan
2) Where's my ship?
3) Can I be a spartan Pirate?
4) I don't know what Halo is
5) What's a Pirate?
 
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

1. Yes, all the time.
2. Once or twice.
3. Never.
4. I would be scared for my life if I was to experience an earthquake.

Used by Dr. Havok for 12-10-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you bought any Christmas presents yet?

1. Of course
2. Not yet
3. Already finished
4. I don't buy presents, I get them
5. I'm a last minute shopper

Used by Dr. Havok for 12-3-18
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top