R res1l1ent Poster Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 218 Mar 23, 2010 #1 Happy Birthday Comment: 1st hahaha i win
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Mar 23, 2010 #2 Its actually his birthday this time I see. HAPPY B-DAY MAN!
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Mar 24, 2010 #4 Actually I congratulated him on a birthday well done yesterday, so you all lost. That and Killer has a brand spanking new $2.50 game on his way (when I get my debit card )
Actually I congratulated him on a birthday well done yesterday, so you all lost. That and Killer has a brand spanking new $2.50 game on his way (when I get my debit card )
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Mar 24, 2010 #5 happy birthday killer! Hope its good
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Mar 24, 2010 #6 Happy birthday Killer hope you have a good one!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 24, 2010 #7 Happy Birthday Ill...I mean...killer4000! :w00t:
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Mar 24, 2010 #9 Happy birthday killer... I don't think I know you though >.<
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Mar 24, 2010 #11 Dear ieye and all lower posts, You're a day late. Happy belated birthday, you mean.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 24, 2010 #12 Wait... is it really his b'day this time? Happy Birthday then!
A AWarGuy Rookie Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 36 Mar 25, 2010 #16 I may be late but happy birthday killer (i got it right yay.)
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Mar 25, 2010 #17 I'm late but happy belated birthday Killer.