Why did you choose your name?

Heard it in a song, also a deadly disease >_>

You can't fool me, I know who you really are.

00-gwtyphus.jpg
 
Last edited:
PMS (Pandora's Mighty Soldiers) is an all-girls clan that im in. (im in CSS div)
Shinigami- i like Bleach and i couldnt take the name Sakura when i became a PMS member since August 2008. (there was another Sakura in thec clan)
 
I chose my name to make people more aware of manatee abuse.

And the noblest cause award goes to Manatee Man!
 
It all started during a late night LAN Party over my friend Joey's house. We were playing UT and I didnt like the default name on my friends copy that we were all using (Cyber Prince) and i saw a Muppet VHS tape and decided i would pick a name from there and thus Dead Tom was born...or killed...o forget i don't even know anymore.
 
well my name is quite simple

my name is clint which (after some experimentation in the lab) ive concluded that it starts with the letter C

upon telling my friends this startling revilation, they began to call me Mr. C

now Mr. C sounds alright, but i needed something with a bit of mystery to it

hence TheyCallMeC (mystery abounds, "who are They, and why is he called C?")
 
Last edited:
Wuuzoku was the name my cousin used when he played. He was extremely good and my role model. So when he quit and moved away to Hawaii, I took the name for myself. The name means nothing, my cousin made it up using his middle name and adding zoku. Originally, I was Teizoku, my first name and zoku. It was tangy~

Then about a year later I learned Parkour. Thus making myself a ninja. And I can be sneaky, and lethal.
So I was like hmm I should make my own version of Wuuzoku
Thus you have NinjaWuuzoku.
 
Its greenlandic and means "The tourist" and i really like that.. deeper meaning xD Yeah..
 
Wuuzoku was the name my cousin used when he played. He was extremely good and my role model. So when he quit and moved away to Hawaii, I took the name for myself. The name means nothing, my cousin made it up using his middle name and adding zoku. Originally, I was Teizoku, my first name and zoku. It was tangy~

Then about a year later I learned Parkour. Thus making myself a ninja. And I can be sneaky, and lethal.
So I was like hmm I should make my own version of Wuuzoku
Thus you have NinjaWuuzoku.
If I was in better shape I would take up Parkour in a heartbeat, I love watching videos.
 
Mine is my name (Collin) minus the L's. The nickname was given to me by my friends. It's a long story.
 
I used 'Flip Paddotrip' (Flip Mushroomtrip) for no apparent reason, just a random name. The paddo part meaning shrooms probably wasn't allowed so I left it out. To lazy to come up with a good name.

My real name is Giel, my parents came up with that one.
 
because of this song

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNRNeKqQqA[/ame]

couldnt fit the whole song title so i chose felon
 
I've heard some funny theories as to how I got the name Heffer. Like I'm a heavy set female, or i like them, or maybe I just like cows?

naaaaaaaaah.

ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE BABY!!!! Heffer was the best character on that show.
THAT WAS A HOOOOOOOT
 
Nothing too special. Martin is my last name and also what most people call me by at school. 801 was my platoon number at the Marine Military Academy I attended.
 
Back
Top