Postion

Division 55

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
604
Hey guys im division 55. I just wanted to say how i am doing on the servers postion wise. Well yesterday me and rawnova were playing highschool and we were kicking butt. we camped spawn(but not past 1:30 of course) and waited with are mp5's and elites. That day i had gone up 19 postins. i also got the mp5 award. Then i came back on later in the day and camped ct stairs with a m4 and went up another 19 postions. you can tell because my last signeture was 153 now im 114. Well thanks for listing.


P.S. Everybody should give a big thanks to all the admins they see becasue they make the playing enviroment alot better for us to play in.

Your truley,
Division 55
 
lol nice and gratz mate... now teach me how to be pro! you see mine.. SEE IT! SHAMEZ!!
 
Congratulations there Division55. You need to help me as well because I'm pretty decent at the game, but would like to get better.

I want my revenge on all the bush camping CT's lol
 
Hey if you guys need help just come to the server highschool thats where i spend most of my time. I will teah you all the stuff i know.
 
Hopefully I overcome my hatred of CT Bush Campers in that server lol

T side is fun when rushing, but terrible to do when all the CTs camp courtyard in the bushes....

Could we get some sort of rule for this in the near future? I know I'm not the only one that doesn't like CT bush campers.
 
Well, you'll be happy to hear(I hope >.>) that I am back into CS:S. Cya all on the servers!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top