YSD's Random Thought of the Day (3-25-10)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Did you guys read the TF2 promotions on the homepage? If not, check them out. That guy, RESPAWN, is a funny dude.

Mission: We need to try to convert him to DoD:S Division.

I am willing to trade one of our leadership members, along with a few players to be named later, if need be just to get the guy, but it'll be more fun to just get him to cross over to the dark side on his own doing.

Who's with me?
 
Wouldnt we lose people if we trade leadership along with a few unnamed members for one person? I mean, Im no math genius but 1 - 4 doesnt equal 2.
 
I wouldn't trade our leadership for anyone.... We have competence in DOD, no need to be giving it away.. Sometimes its hard to come by...
 
Wouldnt we lose people if we trade leadership along with a few unnamed members for one person? I mean, Im no math genius but 1 - 4 doesnt equal 2.

Oh I was looking for quality, not quantity. ;) hahaha But yeah, Dr., excellent math skillz.

I wouldn't trade our leadership for anyone.... We have competence in DOD, no need to be giving it away.. Sometimes its hard to come by...

Whaaaaat a suck-up. :P
 
i say we get rid of Matt with a Cat cause he's the nubby leadership dood.... :P we love you and all matt but this guy makes this trade sound worth it.

no hard feelings buddy?
 
Oh I was looking for quality, not quantity. ;) hahaha But yeah, Dr., excellent math skillz.


he had to use those math skills to get through vet school where he obviously trained to shoot things that are hurt so they can medic :P
 
he had to use those math skills to get through vet school where he obviously trained to shoot things that are hurt so they can medic :P

I actually REALLY wish he--and those...unique "skills" of his--were around today when I was at that awkward "a small shot will kill me, but I can't medic, and I can survive a shot to the leg with a pistol" 30 Health stage...but I got over it when I remembered that FF was off.
 
haha...thats when you go find some fire somewhere...you know you can get back into axis spawn on kalt..right?...or there is always the WH...
 
haha...thats when you go find some fire somewhere...you know you can get back into axis spawn on kalt..right?...or there is always the WH...

Well...I don't much like the WH and I spend as little time in our spawn as possible haha. And I sure as hell am not gonna drop back for a few minutes just to go stand in a fire for a while.

That'd be kinda funny though....people are used to my being in or at the front of the attack and I never run away...but then they're like "Where's YSD going?!" (Somebody else: ) "Uhhh...he ran back to spawn to stand in the fire for a while..."
 
Last edited:
Well...I don't much like the WH and I spend as little time in our spawn as possible haha. And I sure as hell am not gonna drop back for a few minutes just to go stand in a fire for a while.

That'd be kinda funny though....people are used to my being in or at the front of the attack and I never run away...but then they're like "Where's YSD going?!" (Somebody else: ) "Uhhh...he ran back to spawn to stand in the fire for a while..."

nobody runs back to spawn to heal and some of that fire is instant death, but the WH fire is where it's at, just bust out the pistol and aim high. Also, swallow your pride and fall back from time to time, you'll live longer and your reputation will grow to be THIS BIG [--------------------] (not to scale)
 
nobody runs back to spawn to heal and some of that fire is instant death, but the WH fire is where it's at, just bust out the pistol and aim high. Also, swallow your pride and fall back from time to time, you'll live longer and your reputation will grow to be THIS BIG [--------------------] (not to scale)

WHAT?! FALL BACK?!?!??! NEVER. That's quite the......reputation ya got there, man.

Naw, I like going on 7-kill, two-cap, one-victory streaks time to time (like the two I had today) from refusing to press 'S', than falling back to save my own butt now and then...
 
Back
Top