Treatment of Pubs in the Servers

PureBlood

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
1,754
I say this coming from the Jail server (Mainly all I play aside from BC2 :P) But I've noticed some members display disrespect or a lack of respect towards the pubs in our servers. Not only does this make you look like a jerk but it also gives pubs a bad impression of our community.

Saying things like "Kill all the Pubs!" or mocking someone because they aren't in eGO makes pubs think that the game is unfair, or think that the community is only biased towards their own members. This is unnecessary behavior, Pubs deserve their fair share of enjoyment out of the game as much as our members do. We should encourage people to join our community, and not shun them away for the mere fact that they aren't in it. If you are disrespecting pubs then you are only driving people out of our servers, which is hurting eGO.

That said, hopefully there will be an end to this type of behavior or else admins should take action to prevent our members from contributing to the problem. You are all representing eGO while on the servers, so keep that in mind before you say something that could damage eGO's reputation.

-PureBlood
 
Nice post! Really does have an excellent message, to often members discriminate against pubs, totally not cool, and it makes us look bad especially when we promote a "mature world gaming community" This is also why i always pick pureblood to die in trivia.
 
I agree 100%. I will also try to keep my eye out for this sort of treatment and make sure its reported to higher admins.

Message read and I support this!
 
I see that sometimes. Or also when someone wins trivia they only pick the pubs. Like purblood said we need to be respectful because we represent eGO!! NICE POST PUREBLOOD
 
Good job on that post pureblood,

I do see this a lot in the Jail sever (actually its mostly there). I'll do my best to help out if i see people disrespecting pubs (warn, report and what not)
 
Roger That Pureblood. They could do like... Kill all eG and eGO's xD

I remember 1 time in a trivia kill 5 T's.. he choose all admins on the T's lolz
Jokes aside, Ill do my best to control the situation if this happens! :D
 
I've noticed this as well. ST's in jail are always baised. And there is an entire anti-ego corporation out there somewhere. I was once a pub, and things kind of get shakey with Jail ST's and freekilling, I've seen a lot of pub freekills go overlooked.
 
I'm constantly picking eG's and eGO's to die in trivia and not pubs :P It is just so predictable that someone will pick all the pubs first... -.-

~R3D
 
I usually pick eGO members.

I only rush (with a knife) eGO members.

Going after regulars seems like a waste, and they usually expect that when coming into a server where the majority of the players are members.

REBEL AS A T AND GO AFTER ALL eGO MEMBERS!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top