TONIGHT: Christy's Mini-Game Madness!

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
Christy's Mini-Game Madness
Event Coordinators: Jackie and Woody

Friday, April 2nd
7:00 PM PST
8:00 PM MST
9:00 PM CST
10:00 PM EST

TONIGHT!! THIS IS A RESCHEDULED EVENT FROM LAST WEEK. THIS EVENT IS TONIGHT! PLEASE BE THERE!


Visit the event thread for more information: Here

PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIMES. THEY HAVE CHANGED.​
 
Last edited:
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to this event this time :(

Good luck to Woody and Jackie on the event.

Im more than positive everyone will have fun.

Hopefully I'll make it to the next mini-game event next week or something!
 
I love mini-games. Definitely will be there. (If I don't have to go to church tonight. I'm free other then that unless my band calls an emergency meeting :P)

~R3D
 
BUMP!

This event has been rescheduled to tonight from last week. Make sure to come to the event!
 
Ill be partying while in the event!

Sorry Christy I wont be able to make it :(

Luckily I was forunate enough to participate in the test run before the implemation of the mini-game. All the maps are fantastic Christy and I am sure EVERYONE will enjoy them (I know sccarr and I did lol).

Good luck to Jackie and Woody with the coordinating! Cheers!
 
I dont know I can make it or not.... Its Very Early in the morning for me... Ill try though!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top