Arch nemesis.

flavoracid

Famous
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
576
Everyone in eGO is part of a family. However, even family members squabble from time to time.. or.. shoot each other in the head. Not everyone knows everyone, some people only know each other from in game, or forums, or team speak.

But this thread is dedicated to who you absolutely hate playing against when in DOD:S and on what map, and why these hooligans give you so much trouble.


Here is my list of arch nemesisessses.

Creeping Death - AVA - He seems to walk around with an MG like it's his damn job. And he's not amateur with it neither. It angers me to no end.

Sheriff - AVA- Sheriff doesn't seem to aim FOR me like Ryu Takezaki, but escaping his crosshairs as he creeps around corners is hard

Ryu Tekazaki - OMG.. hax. lol. This guy always comes for me since he knows where I am all the time. My 2nd arch-counter-sniping-nemesis.

I'm your huckleberry - AVA - Ok.. how many times have I ran up apt steps while on allied side, set up MG over axis 2, and u were in apt broken windows and i didn't check, easy kill for u. I might have the lowest win/loss ratio for close quarter firefights against u then any1 else. In AVA i'm pretty good with the thompson, and a damn marksman with the mp44 with my tiny circle crosshair, but u seem to escape out of those close quarter brawls unscathed as i take 1 to the head or like 4 to the legs as u run away to sprinkle more magic-lucky-fairy-dodging-bullets-like-a-toothpick.. dust

=(eGO)= Mann [JONES] - AVA - This goes back a while... my sniping.. his rocketeer expertise ... ugh. nuff sed.

LIST YOUR ARCH NEMESIS AND RIVALS in EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
lol, didn't think you remembered that Flav...

I don't really know who is my rival...Thor proclaimed that I was his archnemesis when I sniped him too much on foy...but other than that, I don't really know

Edits to come, I'm sure...
 
In ego I really don't have any that I can think of, I usually don't get peeved at any fellow ego no matter how many times I get killed by them or kill them. Outside of ego there is one particular person though, which Im sure anybody who plays on the kalt server will reconginze:
EPIC-Hockeygod.
He pretty much thinks he is untouchable and any and EVERY time he gets killed he moans and complains about hacks etc.,etc. Which makes it that much more satisfiing everytime I get to gun him down :)

In the RD house over the past month Das and myself have seemed to be building up a friendly competiton towards each other, which have lead to some fun times in game.

If I think of any ego's I'll edit them in.
 
LOL, this is a great topic!!

Mine: anybody that punch kills me is on my list of people to PWN!! So: Slayer, MOP, Stringman, MBP, HAMMER!!, and the list goes on!

;)
 
Hmm.

...I don't really know. Don't think there's anyone who kills me very consistantly that I don't manage to kill back. My "nemesis" is usually different for each game, and things usually even out. And I don't judge based on how much they kill me, more just...HOW they kill me, I make it my mission to kill them, and I do. I also gain a level of respsect for that person.

I was in Kalt yesterday for example, and a player named [epic]Nightmare was sniping on allies, I had a kar on axis. He is a DAMN good shot with that rifle, killed me a fair few times. But afterwards I concentrated on getting him back, and killed him some as well. Joined his team later on and we had a good time, always at eachother's backs in kill number.

It's all good.
 
ok every1 is being too nice on this thread. lol. LIST YOUR ENEMIES GUYS! it's a friendly enemy thing. not 'oh my god in RL i hate this guy'. lmao.
 
Mine is a constance hunt for Blazing Heat's Head with my sniper, but the problem is he usually gets mine frist, :D :D :D
Eire.32

P.s love the sig of rotating kills.
 
My enemies?

Well...

Slayr357: Pineapples
Baron Rojo: Pineapples
Fluffy The Destroyer: Pineapples
Corporal Punishment: Pineapples

These four are merely the leaders of the Pineapples, the endless legions of pawns in the Pineapple Empire take too long to list. But I hate them all as well.

Long live the UGSR!
 
Hmmm, the only one whom I'd consider under the category of arch nemesis is Slayr357. He'll sneak up an punch you from behind, above, to the side, whatever. He had (still has?) the record for punch kills on the server.

It wasn't so much the punching that is annoying, but the cackle and "hee, hee, hee" that you hear while he's doing it.
 
err my enemy is ATTILA lol even tho wif my sniping skills and i get a shot at him first , but he never appears on my screen ! cuz he camps. but when i see him i will never let him out of my screen again =P
 
I have a handful of rivals.

Attila the Hun (AVA)- Its not so much that he kills me a lot. He gets his fair share of kills on me as i do with him. Its when im on axis trying to rambo and hes on allies. He always seems to stop my rambo kill sprees and on top of that takes my MG from my dead body and manages to rambo me later. Thats why I rather be on his team hahaha. Attila is mah homie though. We be cool like mustard n ketchup on a hot dog.

Teks (AVA)- Good god this guy is just a monster when hes on Axis. He runs into apts like he owns the place and will murder like 8 people. He doest necessarily kill me a lot, but when he does kill me and then kills like 6 of my teammates, it angers me!! RAWR! Another guy I would rather have on my team.

Snipers I hate a lot. This primarily means you Hugo Maximus!!

SNIPERS! Be part of the game without actually being part of the game!!

I want to say Huckleberry, because of his pure pwnage, but he really doesn't bother me that much. I tend to take different routes that don't cross paths with his rampage, so its all good. Well I can elaborate on many rivals, but the ones I mentioned are at top of my list. ;)
 
hm. i can't think of any enemies. but splat can't stand my nades haha =)
 
I take back that part about Huckleberry. I played earlier with him on AVA and we kept killing each other in the apartments. So much for avoiding him hahaha.

PS. Congrats to Huck on his field promotion by Artimus himself during that game. It was an awesome thing to witness and was such a beautiful moment that I congratulated Huck with two primed rifle nades in the face. :p
 
SonofSam(i think that's his name): AVA- everytime i got sniper, we would be on opposing teams, i would be on axis, and he would kill me right when i mouseclicked to kill him. It pissed me off but we had a good time.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET?! CorporalPunishment is also my archnemisis in strand. He can get rows of killing me, over and over again, sometimes i get him too though !amazed
 
majorin i love ure sig dude. very chill. a nice break from the usual 1 person killing 12 guys with 5 guns and 2 nades with a HL explosion and blood smeared everywhere.
 
Suga, probowl, huckle...and as always, mr. orange. I take great delight in killing them the most. I'll gladly pass up 5 kills to take a shovel or knife to their face!
 
Most of my rivals are gone:
Hugo Maximus
Pick_em_Up
Zietgist

The only one left is Rolling Stop ; )

Flav would be my rival is I played on Ava but he ticks to Ava and I got my strand and Orange
 

Latest posts

Back
Top