I miss you too

Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
553
So I have been pretty busy with the family and work. So I will be inactive for the next couple weeks. I know, I will miss you guys too! *Tear*

One of the many reasons is b/c they will be filming a casting call for a new show on NBC at the Chipotle Mexican Grill I work at! I know, sweet huh!!!

Check it out!
America’s Next Great Restaurant
http://www.nbc.com/casting/

So I am going to have a lot of "big shots" in my store the next week. So I will see you guys in a week or so. Of course I will check forums.....duh.......

**AngerMagnetic**
 
does this mean i'm going to be seeing you on tv soon? OMG!!!! but seriously dude, i'm gonna miss you, even if you are only gone for a week or so.
 
Oh?
You work at Chipotle Mexican Grill!?!?
You sir, are amazing.
Hopefully we'll see you again soon~!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top