New to Community

[element]

Rookie
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
58
Hey guys, im currently new to this community and i was wondering out of the 5 servers. Which one should i play on, theres so many choices i dont know which to pick and why is it the best.
 
Hey element! Welcome to eGO, I'm NinjaWuuzoku! I will be happy to help you with anything and everything I can~ Just add me on steam (:
Anyways
All the servers are really fun. You have Dust2 if your looking for some fast action fun, Office if you feel like capturing hostages to safety or kill the Ct's who are relentless in their acts to capture them, Jail if you want to rebel with fellow T's and kill or be the Warden and run a well runned prison, Zombie Mod if you want to shoot some zombies, and the event server is for.. events, and Highschool is challenging, but different then your normal stock maps, it's very fun(:
You should come to events whenever you can, they are really fun, they will be hosted on our event server.
You can find the passwords for these events at http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103753
That link!
Generally, all maps are pure amazing, and if you need help just contact me.
Enjoy your stay at eGO~ (:
 
Last edited:
Hello element welcome to our community! You can add me on steam anytime you like.

I recommend playing Jail and high school
 
Hello new person. I highly recommend that in the afternoon you play on the High School server, but in the morning visit office or dust. :D
 
Well I already told you this in vent and in real life, but I would stay with either the Jail server (a lot of us new recruits are in their regularly), and High School (a lot of people there in genral).

Take care bro :)
 
Welcome to eGO, [element]

I suggest trying all of the servers and seeing which one you prefer best, everyone has their own opinion

Hope you have fun with us :)


edit: I see you like highschool, thats great :D
 
If you come to jail or office you will see me! :DDD but yeah add me on steam as well or even just find me inv ent I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the servers. :)

~R3D
 
Welcome to eGO. A good starting server would be zombie mod, very few mechanics, unlike jail, which has a lot of rules, also, Dust2 is a classic map that is hard to not enjoy. Read up on Jail and Zombie mods rules before venturing in though.
Jail Rules
Zombie Mod Rules
 
Hello element! If you want mass murderr join Office or Dedust2
If want to play survival, ZOmbie mod is the server!
If youre like to boss people around or have a rebel Instinct, join the Jail Server!
But make sure read the jail server rules 1st! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60548
Owh, make sure join us in events as well!

Ill be in Office/Jail servers most of the time! Hope to see you there!
 
I recommend dust2.
There is also an event server that we have. Event coordinators plan events, such as last man standing, a week before they are happening. Then, when the event time comes...
Hop in vent, hang out, have a good time, and if you win some events you get a little something!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top