My lost bet with Attila. I now pay up

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Good job coming thru on your bet! Whats all the stuff in the background? Is that your room?

Anywhoo, good job! Nice save with the Coke at the end.
 
That coke made me throw up to much Liquid and food. All that stuff is from my last Lan Party. that is my pc room
 
lol what u guys don't know is that he PUKED right after the video lmao!!! nice job on it Frid. KOOLAID FTW!
 
1) gross
2) how do u play DOD:S with hair in your face? unless... you're some kind of ghost.

ATILLA AND KOOLADE FTW! heheheeee
 
HAHA! Now you should know that Kool-Aid is pretty much the best thing ever. LEARN YO LESSON FOO!

I got's long hair...I can play just fine.
 
wat was the pic for... i dont see the cookie wif mustard (i believe ) or the kool-aid,...
 
[quote1196953434=dAs.]
wat was the pic for... i dont see the cookie wif mustard (i believe ) or the kool-aid,...
[/quote1196953434]


Click on the "picture". It will redirect you to photobucket video.
 
I still think there's nothing better then onions boiled in Dr.Pepper.

Good going.
 
Lol...... All yeh would make me have to do is eat the Oreo - I HATE chocolate... !grr

But I love Lime koolaid... why was that gross I don't get it....

Happy killins!
 
I hate Kool Aid. See Origonaly the bet was more people would vote pop over koolaid and koolaid one. So yeah i had to chug kool aid. I HATE the smell so much
 
[quote1196998926=Frid]
I hate Kool Aid. See Origonaly the bet was more people would vote pop over koolaid and koolaid one. So yeah i had to chug kool aid. I HATE the smell so much
[/quote1196998926]
i know what you mean Koolaid soo nasty pop is the best COKE FTW
 

Latest posts

Back
Top