So yeah... my steam account got hacked yesterday around 8ish EST and I'm still waiting for a reply from steam support. I don't even know how this happened though.
I'm on steam talking with people then go out to get dinner, then when I get back.... I get a confirmation email saying "
So yeah, don't know how long I'll be out for or if I'll even be back with the same account. It just makes me mad to see that people do this kind of stuff. I had ~$200 worth of games on that account. So hopefully I can get all of them back without the hacker using up all my game re-installs. :crying:
I'm on steam talking with people then go out to get dinner, then when I get back.... I get a confirmation email saying "
This email message confirms that your Steam account contact email address has been successfully changed.
We are sending this notice to ensure the privacy and security of your Steam account. If you authorized this change, no further action is necessary. If you did not authorize this change, or if you need additional help with your account, please follow this link to the Steam Support site and submit a request for assistance:
So yeah, don't know how long I'll be out for or if I'll even be back with the same account. It just makes me mad to see that people do this kind of stuff. I had ~$200 worth of games on that account. So hopefully I can get all of them back without the hacker using up all my game re-installs. :crying:









