Jigsaw puzzle

masterofpuppets

PANCAKES GO!
Sr. Manager
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
2,777
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then .." he said with a deep sigh, . .. . . . ..

























"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."
 
I read the end first because I'm hecka dumb :(

But, it was funny non the less!
 
That is one of the BEST blonde jokes that I have heard in awhile!! Nice find!! ROFL!!
 
That is the best I've ever heard. Congrats! I need to stop smiling....
 
Why did the blonde write TGIF in her shoes? ..Toes Go In First.
Why was the blonde late for class from lunch? Her juice box said concentrate.
How do you kill a blonde? Put a scratch n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool

Two blondes lock thier keys in the car. One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the the other one watches.

Finally the first blonde says "Darn, I can't get in the car!" The other blond replies, "keep trying, it looks like it is going to rain and the top is down".

Tell a blonde friend you see a dead bird, 5 bucks says they look up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top