cs:s movie editing

sLurP

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
297
Hey again :]
So over the past few days i've been reinstalling all my movie editing software on my computer and i've gotten quite interested in it and so if anyone has any decent demos they want edited (Not pubs please ;] ) send me a PM or let me know.

Half an hour edit I did last night for Rayne, just testing out some magicbullet looks.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKc0UyNIOg[/ame]

Also, i'm looking for someone slightly more experienced that might want to take on a few of my frags to put together :]
 
Pretty nice:) I made this onces, also CS:S [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXaN1L-2ZIc[/ame]
But i aint play it anymore so dont have any demo's, sorry:P
 
Good job sLurP, wish you the best of luck in your editing learning.

BlackBird I have to say that you have some amazing skill with the AWP! Too bad you don't play anymroe because I would have loved to play against you to see which one of us is better :) lol

Nice work both of you!
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg0DMWmbROo&playnext_from=TL&videos=S3cSPkzO3Ss&playnext=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusCq8BaN-k[/ame]

I had my buddy make these for me. Check out the other videos on his channel, he's at the point where he's a beginner with experience in editing.
 
Slurp, I expect you to be this good [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozE8x3oRT1k[/ame]
xD Lol, I wish. Nice video too!
<----- 2 YEARS OF EDIT AND DEMOS!!!!!!
 
The thing is, stuff like that can't happen on our servers that often. Poor reg (At least thats what people say) makes epic moments very rare >.> We need 100 tic! XD Also, every time I do have a cool moment, I'm never recording a demo! :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top