Why can't admins fess up?

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
One of y'all took one of my cookies. I dunno who, but I know it was one of you...I demand to know who.



Alright. So I was just kinda mocking that inappropriate thread posted earlier today, as is evident with the title, but I'll try to add something else so you guys don't feel as if this is another "Don't look at this thread" thread.

I was over at Ides of March's place on Friday and we were kicking some butt on Kalt. This is from our 7th-straight win in the hour:

2010-03-26 15:31:18 Kill Ides of March killed Madpiper with p38.
2010-03-26 15:32:06 Action Ides of March received a points bonus of 6 for triggering "Area Captured".
2010-03-26 15:32:08 Kill Ides of March killed CrossEyedWilly!.... with k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:10 Kill Ides of March killed =(eG)=™ gothroach with k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:12 Kill Ides of March killed =(e)=™Noob_Cybot with a headshot from k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:16 Kill Ides of March killed Madpiper with a headshot from k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:21 Action Ides of March received a points bonus of 6 for triggering "Area Captured".
2010-03-26 15:32:21 Team Bonus My team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Round Win".
2010-03-26 15:32:22 Kill Ides of March killed ^0Sovereign with k98.

(=(e)=™Noob_Cybot: )
2010-03-26 15:32:47 I see why they call it Day of Defeat.



We erupted in laughter.
 
One of y'all took one of my cookies. I dunno who, but I know it was one of you...I demand to know who.



Alright. So I was just kinda mocking that inappropriate thread posted earlier today, as is evident with the title, but I'll try to add something else so you guys don't feel as if this is another "Don't look at this thread" thread.

I was over at Ides of March's place on Friday and we were kicking some butt on Kalt. This is from our 7th-straight win in the hour:

2010-03-26 15:31:18 Kill Ides of March killed Madpiper with p38.
2010-03-26 15:32:06 Action Ides of March received a points bonus of 6 for triggering "Area Captured".
2010-03-26 15:32:08 Kill Ides of March killed CrossEyedWilly!.... with k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:10 Kill Ides of March killed =(eG)=? gothroach with k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:12 Kill Ides of March killed =(e)=?Noob_Cybot with a headshot from k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:16 Kill Ides of March killed Madpiper with a headshot from k98.
2010-03-26 15:32:21 Action Ides of March received a points bonus of 6 for triggering "Area Captured".
2010-03-26 15:32:21 Team Bonus My team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Round Win".
2010-03-26 15:32:22 Kill Ides of March killed ^0Sovereign with k98.

(=(e)=?Noob_Cybot: )
2010-03-26 15:32:47 I see why they call it Day of Defeat.



We erupted in laughter.

how come his tag didn't display?
 
lol i was there at that time to lol that was hillarious

Haha yeah, so you can testify to how he and I were rocking the kasbah and frustrating people.

how come his tag didn't display?

Ides' tag? Because I pulled that straight off of the hlx stats page and it just says "I killed blahblah"I didn't wanna confuse people with it appearing like that was me, so I changed it to his name.
 
Back
Top