The Beatles

Vazkey

I made one post
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
21
So I've been sitting here at my desk surfing the interweb and listening to my favorite band The Beatles for a couple of hours now. Wanted to see if there was any other Ego's out there that think as I do, that The Beatles are really really cool. If so what are yalls favorite songs from them?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly.
Blackbird singing in the dead of night, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arive.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see.
Blackbird singing in the dead of night, all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arive.

Blackbird fly! blackbird fly! in the night of a dark black night!


I love that song:)

 
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band was my first album and still one of the best I own.
 
I love what they did for music, and I respect them a lot because of it. I like a few songs here and there but for the most part, I really don't like their music.

Don't hate, don't hate. :)
 
Well it isn't by the Beatles but it was by Paul McCartney so...

Anyways Band on the Run is a great song, but I love the Beatles in general.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D65IomNYY[/ame]
 
any song from Revolver or sgt peppers,

but i have everything on vinyl and have the remasters
 
Overall, they were good until they started being hippies, then their music declined with their brain cells. Although McCartney and Starr each had a few good songs after the Beatles.
 
Overall, they were good until they started being hippies, then their music declined with their brain cells. Although McCartney and Starr each had a few good songs after the Beatles.

i would disagree and the proof about cannabis making you stupid is pretty sketchy at best.
 
Back
Top