F Frosty Assassin I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 16 Mar 30, 2010 #1 Can someone tell me the software they use to make those pictures. If it costs $ then can someone make me one? :confused1:
Can someone tell me the software they use to make those pictures. If it costs $ then can someone make me one? :confused1:
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 Mar 30, 2010 #2 Are u talking about Signatures and avatars?
F Frosty Assassin I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 16 Mar 30, 2010 #3 Yes just like yours says Get Murked thats pretty cool. Wish i had one like that.
F Fear Feathers Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 719 Mar 30, 2010 #4 hm what kind of "pictures" ? Edit: NVM. I think it has mostly have to do with photoshopping skills? There are tons of great artists in eGO. Just ask them to make u one, just don't forget the thank you and be nice, and I'm sure they will make u one. Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
hm what kind of "pictures" ? Edit: NVM. I think it has mostly have to do with photoshopping skills? There are tons of great artists in eGO. Just ask them to make u one, just don't forget the thank you and be nice, and I'm sure they will make u one.
F Frosty Assassin I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 16 Mar 30, 2010 #5 Oh, well would someone be nice enough to make me one? If no one is busy that is.
F Frosty Assassin I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 16 Mar 30, 2010 #6 Oh and also i was talking about both, Mostly Signatures though.
F Fear Feathers Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 719 Mar 30, 2010 #7 Frosty Assassin said: Oh and also i was talking about both, Mostly Signatures though. Click to expand... I'm no expert but try looking around for those people.. eGO has a form for artworks You should start there. You can request one here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602 And this is the art work form. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=378 If u need help Just send a PM anytime there. Good luck or u can wait for someone to make a reply that can help u.
Frosty Assassin said: Oh and also i was talking about both, Mostly Signatures though. Click to expand... I'm no expert but try looking around for those people.. eGO has a form for artworks You should start there. You can request one here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602 And this is the art work form. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=378 If u need help Just send a PM anytime there. Good luck or u can wait for someone to make a reply that can help u.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Mar 30, 2010 #8 Check out the art request forum.