What About You?

DeathOnTwoLegs

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
1,024
Who is you main inspiration in life. Other than your mother, father, grandparents, etc. I would have to say that my big inspiration in life is a man named John Cena. He's very generous and goes over to see our troops, plus he's an amazing wrestler but thats beside the point. Who's yours? Post back ! :scared:
 
Great topic choice actually. I think musicians are the biggest inspiration for me. They provide you with different views on life, and the music itself can give you certain feelings.


For me it would be

Muse, Deadmau5, MGMT, and the song For Kristoffer by Money your Love
 
Not to be a party pooper or anything, but shouldn't this be in the off topic or somewhere else?
 
Gandhi's philosophy's have touched me a lot. I watched the film Gandhi in History class, and I proceeded to study up on his philosophy, it is quite interesting.

He did nuke me in Civilization IV though...
 
Captain Jack Sparrow haha :') and Andriy Mykalovyovych Shevchenko ofc. My favourite soccer player from Ukraine. Wish I could be a mix-up of Sparrow and Sheva, haha :'P
 
WOW guys! Thanks for all of your responses. Anyone else? Also another inspiration in my life is a man named David Sides. Mainly seen on youtube he is an amazing piano player and an even more amazing person to talk to...;) keep em coming guys
 
kamina.jpg


The Great Kamina, the manliest leader ever born!

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!"
 
My greatest inspiration is Bob Marley. Being completely truthful his music has saved me in dark times, and has also given me the inspiration to learn over 14 instruments. His Vinyls are absolutely amazing.
 
My greatest inspiration is Bob Marley. Being completely truthful his music has saved me in dark times, and has also given me the inspiration to learn over 14 instruments. His Vinyls are absolutely amazing.
I see your signature, and I visited Jamaica, and Bob Marley is an idol down there, they also have a mean bobsled track. I love Bob Marley and he really is an inspiration.
 
Who inspired me to be what I am today? S/Sgt. Dex Mah of 18th Penang Company Boys Brigade Malaysia ;) He thought me to be a great person and how to march nicely :P
 
Not to be a party pooper or anything, but shouldn't this be in the off topic or somewhere else?

+1

kamina.jpg


The Great Kamina, the manliest leader ever born!

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

WIN!!!

Who inspired me to be what I am today? S/Sgt. Dex Mah of 18th Penang Company Boys Brigade Malaysia ;) He thought me to be a great person and how to march nicely :P

Rawr! Where I heard that.... Scout boy??

Anywayz, might as well post.. inspiration???

0. God
1. Family
2. Teachers
3. Friends
4.
COCX33895.jpg

5.
gundam00-season-1-300x300.jpg

6.
dcd.jpg


4-6 is a win xD
 
No one except my self. Given what has happened to me in my past and what I am still currently going through I have learned to become my own inspiration in life and pretty much believe hey if I can survive this I can do anything I want in this world.
 
Scar Symmetry, "Holographic Universe." Metal music has definitely been the biggest source of inspiration in my life. Everyone has hard times they have been through, and metal music has been the perfect source of comfort that siphons out any bad or hateful feelings I might be dealing with in my life. There is a little screaming, but not much. Once your hear how well this guy can sing + the guitar and drums, the screaming doesn't matter :P [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2zjiD7Nrt4[/ame]
 
Well you may have said no grandparents but mine is my grandfather he died when i weas about 7.

Omg! I'm sorry. I didnt mean like they can't be a hero/inspiration to you, but I was just trying to get people to think outside the box a little bit....
 
I see your signature, and I visited Jamaica, and Bob Marley is an idol down there, they also have a mean bobsled track. I love Bob Marley and he really is an inspiration.

;D Yeah he is worshiped in Jamaica. I miss my home country :\ Born in Jamaica Raised in Jersey, but i will always miss Jamaica. Everyone is so laid back. Bob Marley is the biggest inspiration because Jamaica used to be ruled by many small militias, and peoples moral was very low, when we gained our independence and fought back establishing our government the moral raised but still was very low, Bob Marleys music changed that for everyone. He made us feel happy and gave us a new perspective on life. He actually kept families from killing themselves while they were in the slums. Bob Marley has to be the greatest musician, not for his style of music but for the mere fact that he helped so many of us and saved so many lives with his music. Finally someone who respects Marley as much as i do ;D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top