- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 359
I am aware this is not related to our "server" but this is related to our game, inspires all, and Shows that this game will never die.
Let's start our entertainment with some fails
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=d5BKLcr6Swg&videos=AHGr7k8fz_I[/ame]
Then we shall go to serious stuff >_>
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=X6NA2tdFzMo&videos=L6DJ5NFU178[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_HLkiQaUqcU&videos=xOtc7mzCu_M[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=xzFX8vFa3dw&videos=ufaXKgg-Iug[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=VeGVxQh5G1o&videos=w3ZKLlSpisg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=rh9Rrvg5848&videos=yj9RR0h3X4c[/ame]
Part 1 of the AWesome Restricted III from biBa! 2 Year video, published this year!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ozE8x3oRT1k&videos=iZyNA5Vn1-8[/ame]
Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=zgoIsyJnleE&videos=A-9w2Bhx1QU[/ame]
Polarityyy's Vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=re5vX0hG4oE&videos=DdTkRHMxqhQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=dRY-YRpzapI&videos=xZNUBC1eJzw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=63ec5AlNqQw&videos=JLDr5_4NTDs[/ame]
And Thats end of part 1! of my CSS Entertainment Thread! Enjoy
I know there are alot of vids, but please atleast watch a few ^.^ Its for your entertainment xD
Let's start our entertainment with some fails

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=d5BKLcr6Swg&videos=AHGr7k8fz_I[/ame]
Then we shall go to serious stuff >_>
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=X6NA2tdFzMo&videos=L6DJ5NFU178[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_HLkiQaUqcU&videos=xOtc7mzCu_M[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=xzFX8vFa3dw&videos=ufaXKgg-Iug[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=VeGVxQh5G1o&videos=w3ZKLlSpisg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=rh9Rrvg5848&videos=yj9RR0h3X4c[/ame]
Part 1 of the AWesome Restricted III from biBa! 2 Year video, published this year!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ozE8x3oRT1k&videos=iZyNA5Vn1-8[/ame]
Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=zgoIsyJnleE&videos=A-9w2Bhx1QU[/ame]
Polarityyy's Vid
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=re5vX0hG4oE&videos=DdTkRHMxqhQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=dRY-YRpzapI&videos=xZNUBC1eJzw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=63ec5AlNqQw&videos=JLDr5_4NTDs[/ame]
And Thats end of part 1! of my CSS Entertainment Thread! Enjoy
I know there are alot of vids, but please atleast watch a few ^.^ Its for your entertainment xD























And yep SoldierOfGod CSS will never die!