hey guys/gals

MGMSSKELECLAUS

I made one post
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
3
didnt no where to put this but was wonderin if i could get a copy of the demo that was made of me playin... if its possible then whoever has it write here n ill pm u my email, thanks
 
I think this should be moved to the Contest Bans forum at the bottom of the Forum page...
 
now that the demo has been reviewed, and everything seems to be cleared up.. could some1 please post the demo or send it to me, thanks......
 
why do you want to see it. Nothing is wrong with your play and we are sorry for the inconvenience of the ban which should not have happened. We are sorry and hope you continue to play with eGO on our servers. The demo shouldnt be really anything that appeals to you, just you playin the game. I hope to see ya again on donner dude!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top