S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Apr 1, 2010 #21 100 tick please k thanks bye. :]
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Apr 1, 2010 #23 * gasps! * yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Apr 1, 2010 #24 It's nice to play without HLstats and FBG sometimes.
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,985 Apr 1, 2010 #25 sLurP said: 100 tick please k thanks bye. :] Click to expand... The costs are outrageous for 100 tic servers. We wont be changing.
sLurP said: 100 tick please k thanks bye. :] Click to expand... The costs are outrageous for 100 tic servers. We wont be changing.
D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Apr 1, 2010 #26 Well thats okay we can still play and have fun
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Apr 1, 2010 #27 Yes! Inferno has returned!
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 Apr 2, 2010 #29 Ill Legend said: The costs are outrageous for 100 tic servers. We wont be changing. Click to expand... $18 for 12slot 100tic public, I could buy that and lease it to eGO at 1/4th price lol
Ill Legend said: The costs are outrageous for 100 tic servers. We wont be changing. Click to expand... $18 for 12slot 100tic public, I could buy that and lease it to eGO at 1/4th price lol
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 2, 2010 #30 O_O AWPS??? Love you legend!!! (as a friend... =.=)
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,985 Apr 2, 2010 #31 3vlNomad said: $18 for 12slot 100tic public, I could buy that and lease it to eGO at 1/4th price lol Click to expand... We host our own servers on dedicated boxes. We dont rent single servers.
3vlNomad said: $18 for 12slot 100tic public, I could buy that and lease it to eGO at 1/4th price lol Click to expand... We host our own servers on dedicated boxes. We dont rent single servers.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 2, 2010 #32 stop complaining that it isnt 100 tic, and just play on it and have fun! Be glad that we finally got a rotation server I know i am!
stop complaining that it isnt 100 tic, and just play on it and have fun! Be glad that we finally got a rotation server I know i am!
S stealthh Forum Fiend Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 613 Apr 2, 2010 #33 Im already playing on this server like non-stop. I Love competitive servers.
N nevmx Poster Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 107 Apr 2, 2010 #34 Last time I played those maps was in CS1.6. Good to see them again.
R res1l1ent Poster Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 218 Apr 2, 2010 #36 Hoorah my first drop box idea that was used
C ckilla I made one post Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 8 Apr 3, 2010 #37 It needs 100-tick and 2:00 round time and more maps.